prologue ;

In this world many types species live together. Some of them Human, Some of them Werewolf and some of them Vampire. When others are Mermaid, hybrid many many species.

Vampires and werewolves are powerful in this world. Vampire and Werewolves are friends as they helps each other when Human are the great enemy of Werewolves.

The Moon Goddess gives everyone same power and mating power to choose their soulmate. Alpha can be paired with Omega  or Beta or Alpha too. Alphas are the powerful  while Omega's are the weakest wolf. But it was past in present The Alpha and Omega gets same treatment in this world. Because their queen is the pure and gentle omega and He knows how to give equal rights to everyone.

The Blood Moon pack where the Alpha is the powerful king because Moon Goddess herself blessed them with a unique power. Their Son.
The king is Kim Namjoon and the queen is Kim SeokJin . Both are the pious devotee of Moon Goddess. And Moon goddess gave them a bless . Their Son Kim Taehyung, The True Blood Alpha. Which is the rare wolf in Werewolves. Taehyung is the rare, powerful Alpha. He have some extraordinary power which can make anyone in their knees. He is dominant, and knows the rules of equality. He is kind and generous.

And Jungkook who is the son of Jeon Junghyun and Somi. His mom died when he was a child and brought up with his Appa and Step mother. His step mother Jeon Na-eun . Jungkook never wanted a mother but his granny who just forced his father to marry. Now he is the who is in bad state. They are middle class family . They have no extra source of income but they don't know that Jungkook is special. He is the fruit of Moon Goddess. A pure blood Omega which Jungkook himself doesn't know.

This story is a bond between Fire and water . Taehyung who is dominant while Jungkook who is pure and soft like feather. How will they pair up? What mystry will open up when they will be United .

Name : Kim Taehyung ; 28 years old

Wolf name Vantae Or V.
Eyes color cocoa brown and Golden .
Scent : Sandalwood.
Have only sister Kim Jisoo.

Name : Jeon Jungkook, 26 years old

Name : Jeon Jungkook, 26 years old .
Wolf name : Aurora.
Eyes color deep brown and Blue.
Have abs , knows fight and shooting also archery and Sword fighting. Have muscler appearance but is feminine with body portion as he have hourglass body with perfect slim waist. Also he is beautiful than other girls.

Have only a step sister Jiya who loves him like own brother. Mother don't talk to him.

Coming soon...