CHAPTER : 2

Soon Namjoon, Jin and others left The Atlas Ground pack. They moved to A part which is long away from Atlas Ground . The village is not so big have some small houses but not all hit have persons.

Namjoon and two other Alphas knock some door when some of old people came outside.

Villager  : yes who you are?
Nj : We are abandoned by our pack so searching for new place. Can we live in this village?
Villager : What we are to give you permission. We have no one to direct us. We have no king . our king just died last week and all other people left this villge because it this place we don't have enough food, enough water and now some of just Alphas and Omegas left here to die. Because we love birth land. If you can stay in this beggers place then stay. We are noone to deny this.

Namjoon looked around and sighed.
Nj : Let's stay in some huts and we will plan everything in morning.

Ap 2 : Okay Alpha.

They all choose some huts. As only 4 to 5 huts have people and moreover 20 to 30 huts are free without people.

Namjoon and Jin have separate hut as they are the newly mated couple. Namjoon placed some stacks together and made a comfy bed. Jin is sitting looking at Namjoon with lovable eyes. He is hurt and happy in the same time. Happy because Namjoon loves him but sad because for him Namjoon have to suffer alot. The king's son is going to sleep on the bed stacks while he is used to sleep in the huge, comfy bed.

Some tears fell from Jin's eyes. He looks away wiping them quickly to prevent his mate to notice.
Namjoon quickly placed some sheets on it.
Nj : (looking at Jin) Jinnie come baby. Let's sleep it's already late we have alot of work tomorrow.
Jin :(nodded) Yes.

Namjoon noticed the sadness in Jin's voice. He hold Jin's wrist and made him sit on his lap.
Jin is holding his tears when bitting his wobbly lips. Namjoon made him look toward him.
Nj : What happened Baby?
Jin : (fakely smiled) Nothing Alpha.
Nj : Jinnie I am your other half  , I am your mate. I know you are not happy. Tell me what happened?

The tears that Jin was holding for so long lost it's control and poured out from his eyes. He hughed Namjoon tightle who hugged him by waist.
Jin : I cannot see you like this Alpha. Just because of me You left everything for me. How can live like this? You are a king's son. But now this , (pointing at the room) this hut, bed of stacks and living like poor it doesn't suit you.

Nj :(dimple smile) Jinnie, you are my Mate I am your only family now. I cannot be selfish for my own self. Because I love you. And your laurels are mine too. But if some cannot give you same respect they don't deserve to be part of our life. You are my Queen and I promise I will build a new society from here. I will make this place mt kingdome. The BLOOD MOON PACK. I promise you.
Namjoon hugged Jin who hugged him back.
Nj : Let's sleep now okay. It's already late.
Jin nodded. Both of drifted into sleep hugging each other.

Moon Goddess smiled for her view of the the certain couple.
Moon Goddess ; "Oh my son your command will come true. The new pack will be held under you. You will be the King and He will be your queen. I bless you both "

Time skips to morning : Around 5 am the Alpha and others woke up. The Alphas and Namjoon collected a table from the old men house and some papers and ink.
Nj : Okay we will turn this place into a great land and I need your help all Alphas and even Omega's.

Jin : I know fight and how to do nursing trees and other works. Omega's I will help you all to learn everything.
Omega's : Thank You uhmm....
Jin : Call me Whatever you want.
One old woman spoke out.
Wn : Our Luna.
Omegas : Yes Yes Our Luna. We will call you Luna.
Jin :(smiled) okay.

All started their work. Namjoon helped Alphas to dig holes on earth surface because at first they need to do preparation for some lakes or pond. It's hard to dig the hard seeds of the hard solid soil . Jin and other collected water in the pitchers and bring to make the soil moist.

The water helped them alot and they dig a huge pond hole . Jin and some teen age omegas start to plant some trees that they bought with them from Atlas Ground. They put some nourishment and care for everything. But every works need time to complete so it will also take time for improvement.

Old men of that village are happy that finally some good men caring about this place. Now they will live under the Care of Kim Namjoon, their king and The Luna Kim Seokjin, in this pack The Blood Moon pack.

To be continued.....