CHAPTER : 3

Days passed, many season passed with great flow. The village now beautiful as it crossed 4 years with growing both in nature and with technology. Namjoon became the leader of this pack and as he promised he named it "The Blood Moon pack".

 Namjoon became the leader of this pack and as he promised he named it "The Blood Moon pack"

The village now turns into a peaceful place

The village now turns into a peaceful place. With the grow of the technology people over here strted to live with less poverty. Namjoon started jis business too. And now he is the CEO of his own build Company Kim Corporation. And also he take care of His pack.

In the city Human, werewolf, and vampires live together. All study together and works together. No one hurm anyone. There is just group of wolf Which called Rouge.

Rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will. Rogues don't have a set appearance apart from in their wolf form, they have long fur. They also have a bad odour radiating from their bodies. Rogues can be good or bad. In some cases they are the reason for deaths.

They always try to harm Wolfs basically Omegas and hybrids who are weak. They used the as their sexual slave.

Namjoon is a great leader cuz he controlled over the Rogues to enter in their pack. Even in other pack also take help from Namjoon.

In this past 4 years His parents never tried to talk to him. It is not like he is also desired to meet them. He is happy with his wife Jin and his 5 month baby in Jin's womb. Jin is pregnant for 5 month.

Namjoon car stopped in front his mansion which he build just 7to 8 months ago. He entered as some maids took his bag and blazer.

Nj : Where is Luna?
Maid : Luna is playing in swimming pool with some omegas .
Nj : oh okay I brought the pickled for him. Put it in fridge and don't tell him. Or he will end the whole jar.
Maid : Okay Alpha.

Namjoon left for room. He took a shower and came wearing a pair comfortable clothes. And went to see Jin. In the swimming pool area Jin is playing with his omega friends by splashing water to each other.

Namjoon smiled and walked over to his office room. He sat down in his chair and pull out a book. He started reading over the story.. The freshness in air is peaceful time.

Time skips to 4 months later when jin is in hospital bed screaming while pushing his baby out. Namjoon is walking through the hallway outside of the OT while sweating like hell in tension.

Soon Jin screams stopped and a loud cry of baby started to come out.
Nj : Oh my god...
The doctor and nurse came out. The baby is in the arm of the Nurse. Namjoon moved toward the Nurse and looked at the baby.
N : Congratulation Alpha it's a boy.
Nj : My son. Doctor how is my wife?
D : Mother and baby both are fine. We will shift Luna soon in his cabin room and then you can neet him. You can held your son in your arm now.

Namjoon hold his son in his arm when his friend Jung Hoseok and His wife Y/n also stood beside him to see the face of the baby.

Y/n : Oh my gawd ~ (squealing in happiness and excitement) he is so cute. Hobi I am sure this boy gonna be killer charming like his Eomma and Appa.
Jh : Jaan are you saying that I don't have Killer charm.
Y/n :(sassy) No Mr. Jaan.
Jh : It's not acceptable Jaan. I am also handsome. See
Hoseok said with his sunshine smile.
Y/n : Ohh Jaanu you are the most handsome person to me.
Nj : (annoyed) Stop your Sweet romance here. I am feeling like third wheeling.

Soon Jin got shifted to his room. Namjoon entered into the room when Jin is laying with close eyes.
Nj : Jinnie, wake up baby.
Jin twiched his eyes alittle bit and opened his eyes fully. He looked up and saw Namjoon with their baby.

Jin : Our baby.
Nj : We have son Jinnie. It's son baby.
Jin sat up with the help of Nurse who left the room after helping Jin to give the couple quantity time.
Jin hold the baby in his arm.
Jin: Ow he is beautiful.
Nj : Just like.
Jin : My son, my brave baby.
Nj : What do you wanna name our son baby.
Jin : Uhmmmm~ Ahm ~ Taehyung , Kim Taehyung.
Nj : Taehyung?

Jin : Taehyung means who's all dreams will come true. And I know he will make his all dreams true with strong and kind personality.
Nj : Okay So his name will be Taehyung our son Kim Taehyung.
Jin : and we will call him Bear as Nick name. Namjoon smiled and nodded.

Finally they are going to have a bright future together~

To be continued....