CHAPTER : 18

Jungkook decided to make the dinner so around 5 to 6pm he ran to kitchen and saw Jin is already there with some maidens.
Jk : Eomma.
Jin :Yes Bub.
Jk : Can I cook for everyone.
Jin : Oh bub don't need. It is their work not yours. Nd moreover if you Alpha came to know about it he will not spare us a chance .
Jk :Only one dish.
Jin : For Bear?
Jungkook nodded eagerly. Jin smiled.
Jin :.Okay . Do you know his favorite food.
Jk : No. (Pout)
Jin : Okay so he likes Japchae which is stir-fried glass noodles with veggies. And Makguksu.
Jk : Really I also love Makguksu.

Jin : That's good. Now you can make it happily. I am leaving there will be all the maidens who will help you.
Jk : Okay Eomma.

Jin left and Jungkook quickly made the foods he desired to made. Soon the time passed and the clock of the living room area shown the time of night 8 pm. Jungkook have done making food and left for the room.

He changed his dirty outfit and wore a pair of comfortable outfit.

Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice so he ran down stairs

Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice so he ran down stairs. He came when Tae looked t him and walked toward him to hug him.

Jungkook hugged him back.
Jk : How was the day Alpha?
Tae -As usual Princess.and yours?
Jk : Good. You go and fresh up then we will eat together.
Taehyung nodded and left for room.

After some time Tae came down stairs and sat beside Jungkook. A strong musky scent which is manly. And it attracts Jungkook.
Tae started eating and he felt a new type of taste and it is really delicious.
Tae :.Today is something different.
Jin : Your princess today make dishes for you Bear that's why today is different.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who gave a blishy smile.
Tae : Princess give me your hand.
Jungkook did as he is told. Tae took Kook's hand and kissed on the knuckle.
Tae : You made it delicious Princess.
Jk : (blushed) Thank you Alpha.

Jin : Son why I didn't get any kisses from whenever I made deshes for you.
Tae : You have dad why me then. All night his kisses are enough for you.
Jin : Yaah brat.
Jungkook laughed out to hear the son mom duo.

Time skips,
Jungkook today shifted to Taehyung's house. He is sitter in his bed while reading some Suspensive books.

Taehyung came in his room after talking with Namjoon. Tae also came to know about the idea what Namjoon and Jin decided to save Jungkook. But Taehyung is afraid. Afraid because of his size. He don't have any normal cock. With the bless of Genes Tae got 11 inch dick.

Many times he himself feels his mate will not be able to handle him. Carrying a good 11 inch dick is not a joke. And about mating it is totally depends on Jungkook. If he agree Tae will of course mark him and will do the next steps.

Tae sat down on bed. He looked at Jungkook who is so indulged in reading book. The glasses giving him so beautiful looks.

Tae : Princess!
Taehyung softly called out and Jungkook looked up.
Jk : Alpha when you came?
Tae : Just now. What are you reading?
Jk : It's The silent patient by Alex Michaelides.
Tae : Wow it's a good book.
Jk : Yesh I like the plot. But I prefer fictional story the most.

Jungkook put the book aside and moved to Taehyung who wrapped his arms around Jungkook.
Tae : Princess did eomma talk to you about the blood moon day?
Jk : yes Alpha he did.
Tae : Are you okay with this?
Jk : Of course Alpha. I believe you and I have no problem with this. But .
Tae: But what princess?
Jk :(blush) My heat. My heat will start from the day before of blood moon day.
Tae : (smiled) Then you need me anyway to calm down you pheromone with mine strong pheromone.
Jk : For this 6 years I have taken medicine, but when I have mate this time I need you, not the medicine.

Tae : (smirk) You will get the whole of me Princess.
Jk : Okay now let's stop this talk I wanna sleep.
Tae : (pulled Jungkook closer to his chest) okay let's sleep.

Jungkook pushed himself more in the wrmth of Taehyung and fell asleep .
Tae : My princess don't even know how rough I am.

Taehyung kissed on Jungkook's forhead and fell asleep too.

To be continued..........