CHAPTER : 12

Time skips, The couple is now sitting inside the car while the driver is taking back them to kook's house. It totally will take 1 hour to reach home, So Jungkook started dozing off.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's one eye is open when another eyes is closed.
Tae : What happened princess?
Jungkook looked at him cutely causing a mini heart attack in Taehyung's heart.

Jk : N - (yawns) nothing

Jk : N - (yawns) nothing. I (again yawns) and (3 rd Yawn) I am feeling little (yawn) sleepy (yawn)
Taehyung chuckled to see his cute princess.
He hold Jungkook by waist and make him sit on his lap. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's chest with bluahy cheeks.

Tae : Sleep in my lap.
Jk : I am heavy your legs will get sore for carrying nee long time.
Tae : Maybe I seem less muscler bit I have enough stamina and strength to carry my Omega for life time.
Jungkook blushed as cherry tomatoes and he hugged Taehyung by wrapping his hands around Taehyung's neck.

Soon enough Jungkook fell asleep in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung started to admire his princess.
Tae : You are so beautiful Princess also so cute. Can I put you in my pocket? This cuteness will be the reason of ny heart attack.

After 1 hour Taehyung's car reached in front of Jeon House. Taehyung already woke Jungkook up who is looking like sleepy rabbit.
Tae : Here is your house Princess.
Jk : Why so fast?
Tae : The engine is fast worker princess.
Jk : We should have call for the bullock cart so we can come slowly.
Tae : So you wanted to stay long with me.
Jungkook nodded with red cheeks.

Tae : In this coming Sunday You are going to stay with me so you don't need to call for Bullock cart anymore.
Jk : Thank you for today Alpha . I can forget this beautiful day ever.
Tae : I am happy that I am able to make your day beautiful Princess.
Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung.

Jk : Bye Alpha.
Tae : Bye Princess.
Jungkook was about to leave but he turned around and gave a peck on Taehyung right cheek and ran away leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

Jungkook goes inside of the house and ran into his room. Quickly he jump around the room and lay over bed hiding his head in pillow.
Jk : Did he like the kiss? (Pout) ahh~ I don't know.

Time skips to Kim Mansion ;

Taehyung took shower and came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrob. The smile in his face never left and he choosed a pair of comfortable outfit and started to dry his hair . He wore his glasses and was about to open his laptop when a knock disturbed him.

Tae looked at the doorway and it is His Appa Namjoon.
Tae : Appa, please come don't need to knock.
Nj : So how was date?
Tae: Great. (Smils) He enjoyed his time with me . We had a great time together .
Nj : beautiful. Son I am here for some serious matter.
Tae : Yes Appa tell me.

Nj : Tae as I told you before that I had my past with Atlas Ground Pack. My family is still alive there who are caged under Minjoon's show off of care and love. They abandoned me because of Minjoon. He married The daughter of Eldorra Pack Yoonha for the strong financial support. He married again a boy after 4 years the son Jaehoon who was also Beta like Yoonha. But somehow Jaehoon came to know about Minjoon's sins.
Tae :.What Sins ?

Nj : He is the dealer of Narth Korea. He is the person who sells girls, boys and even old person to North Korea.
Tae : what? But last time I heard that The police had taken action against it.
Nj : Yes but somehow through any hidden place He able to send our people there. His Son Haejoon is a complete psyche. He is sex addict and he raped some of 14 to 15 years boys and girls omega and selled them as prostitute in Japan. But that is not the problem.

Tae : Then?
Nj : I came to know through some day as That He saw Jungkook 2 months ago in a festival and he got addicted to him. He tried to kidnapp him but Jungkook beat his men and killed 2 . His friend is Yoongi the high commissioner of Police Department who helped him .

After hearing this things Taehyung's blood boiled in anger because someone cheap tried to touch his Princess, His omega.

Nj : That's why I decided the marriage to be fast. Because we cannot take risk on Jungkook.
Tae : Maybe they don't know who I am? He don't know what I can do if someone try to lay their finger on my belonging. Princess is Mine and If someone try to touch him I will show who the real Satan is.

Taehyung said with fircy Golden eyes which Namjoon also cannot handle. He looked away immediately. Now he knows that Taehyung can cross every limit to save his Omega  His Princess Kim Jungkook.......

To be continued......