CHAPTER : 14

Jungkook still sitting in Taehyung's lap while sipping his banana milk bottle. Tae's hand is resting on Jungkook's thigh while he is understanding the important talks of the others. Jungkook started to feel boring. The whole is looking at the cute Luna who is sitter in the lap of their soon to be King.

Jungkook started to doz off and he fell asleep in Taehyung's arm. Taehyung heard some soft snoring sounds which pulled his concentrate toward Jungkook. He saw Jungkook fell asleep in his arm.
Tae engulfed him more tightly and gently.

After 20 minutes the meeting ended and Tae stood up with Jungkook in his arm like Koala.
Tae : My Omega is sleepy. .  Je ne peux pas vous féliciter maintenant.  M. Parker.  Je te parlerai plus tard.{french} (. I cannot congratulate you now. Mr. Parker. I will talk to you later. )
Parker : Tout va bien, M. Kim.  S'il vous plaît, passez votre temps avec votre femme.  nous pourrons contacter plus tard. (It's okay Mr. Kim. Please spend your time with Your wife. we can contact later.)
Tae : Merci M. Parker.  Je vous souhaite une bonne journée en Corée.  Bienvenue également en Corée.  J'espère que vous apprécierez cette tournée. (Thank you Mr. Parker. Wish you a great day in Korea. Also Welcome to Korea. Hope you enjoy this tour )
Parker : Bien sûr.  Merci.  Je vais prendre congé maintenant. (Of course. Thank you. I will take my leave now. )
Tae : Bien sûr (sure).

Parker left when Taehyung take back Jungkook to the cabin. Jungkook already have woke up and Taehyung carried him back to room in bridal style.
Jk :.Did I spoiled the meeting ?
Tae : No princess. You rather helped me to get the order. They agreed to do the collaboration with me.
Jk :.Wow that's a great news. Uhm ~ By the way You sounds great in French Alpha.
Tae : (smirk) So you think I sounds great in French.
Jk : Yes so h-hot and s- s- sexy....
Jungkook said with blushy cheeks.

Tae : Putain (f*ck). je veux t'enlever ton innocence (wanna take your innocence away)
Jk : Huh !
Tae : (devilish smirk) You are so lovely.
Jk : Thank you Alpha. Okay so when we will leave for shopping.
Tae : At first eat what you bought from CVS store.
Jk : I ate rameyon there. Only Gimbap left with chips. I will eat those later . Now we should go for shopping.
Tae :Okay let's go.
Jk : Like this. They will think I am brother not wife.
Tae : Hmm. Okay wait. Chimmy.

Taehyung called for Jimin who is sitting outside of the door moreover peeking through the hole of the door heard the voice of Taehyung and rolled his eyes in annoyance.
Jimin entered with not so guilty face.
Tae : Done peeking through the door.
Jm : Oh come on Bear. Stop now. Tell me what you call me for?

Tae : Take princess to my closet area and choose him some beautiful outfit for shopping and no sexy please I want him to look cute.
Jm : You know me bear thank you. But I am not sure about your plea.
Jimin said as he took Jungkook with him.

Time skips, Taehyung is waiting while checking his phone. When Jimin entered.
Jm : Hey bear here is you princess.
Jimin said when Tae looked up and saw Jungkook who is looking like a princess really. A cute princess.

(Jungkook outfit)

(Jungkook outfit)

Jungkook looked at Tae who is looking at him.
Jm : So today Jungkook is Taehyung codded. Okay. I am leaving bye. Have a nice day. Thank me later. Also inform me later.

Jimin left when Taehyung moved toward Jungkook and wrapped his hand around his waist.
Tae : You don't even know how beautiful you are looking.
Jk : Thank you Alpha.
Taehyung gave a peck on kook's forehead.
Tae : We are getting late now Princess.
Jk: Let's go Alpha.
Jungkook hold Taehyung's arm and elft for shopping.

Time skips, in Shopping hall Taehyung and Jungkook already choosed their engagement ring from Cartier. Taehyung also bought a secret gift for Jungkook from Tiffany & co. Which he will show him later.

Jungkook choosed his outfit with Taehyung for tomorrow . The day which is really important for him. For both of them. They both ate their dinner in Jungsik restaurant . Which is a Modern Korean restaurant in seoul.

Jungkook doesn't eat so much just Steak and some salads with some Cola which he like. Also Tae ordered the same food.

After dinner Taehyung drave Jungkook back to home. Tae' driver parked the car in front of the Jeon house.
Tae : So, Princess Today I am taking my leave.
Jk : Okay. (Biting his bottom lip)
Tae : why punishing your lips huh?
Jk : Nothing.
Jungkook was about to leave but turned around.
Jk : Alpha.
Tae : Yes Princess.
Jungkook closed his eyes. Took a deep breath. And he stood over his foot fingers to reach the height of Taehyung and attached his lips with Tae who got a high voltage shock.
He looked at Jungkook with wore eyes who's eyes are closed and enjoying the moment.

But our kookie doesn't know that Tae is the king of duality as ge felt Jungkook is kissing him he wrapped His hand around Jungkook's waist and pulled him in a deep kiss. Now Jungkook got shocked. But he soon melted into the deep passionate kiss.

The kiss is not in rush, it is slow, romantic passionate and moreover there is a trust for each other. They pulled away when they felt they are out of breath and Jungkook looked at Taehyung with blushy cheeks.

Jk : Good night Alpha. I cannot wait for tomorrow.
As he said and he runs away from there into house. Taehyung smiled touching his own lip.
Tae : I also cannot princess. See you tomorrow. Tomorrow you will mine not fully but very soon you will be mine to claim as my Omega, My princess Kim Jungkook.

To be continued.....