CHAPTER : 7

Taehyung looked over the beautiful body which glistening under moonlight. Jungkook is looking like a goddess who came in earth to show his beauty.

The shirt whoch Jungkook is wearing is transparent causes Taehyung can see whole body of Jungkooo. Quickly Taehyung looked away to prevent watching his own mate. Jungkook came out of water. He closed his eyes and mumble something and a sword came in his hand.

(A/n : As I said it is an Imagination so made an imagination here that True blood Alpha and Omega's can have their own sword with pronouncing some mantra Or prayers similar to Indian myth. Hope you all have no problem)

 Hope you all have no problem)

(The sword)

Jungkook's eyes changed into blue  eyes. Taehyung started to watch hiding their how is mate is fluent in sword fighting. Jungkook beautifully played with Sword like a perfect swordman.

Then the sword went invisible. Jungkook slowly goes into the water. And started to swim around. And Taehyung he is slowly falling in love with his own mate.

Tae : We will meet soon my Omega

Tae : We will meet soon my Omega. You are now mine. I will make sure you became mine mentally, physically and emotionally.

Jungkook got up from eater an turrned into his wolf from which is also beautiful like him.

Tae : (mind) Gosh he is so beautiful

Tae : (mind) Gosh he is so beautiful. Both him and his wolf are beautiful and insane.

V : Yaah dumb human I wanna meet my Omega.
Tae : You know we can't. He will be scared.
V : No he will not you will not come in your form. Final! At first break the magic so he can recognize us.
Tae : You are dumbass.
V: do it

Taehyung changes into his wolf form. Which is also handsome, I mean beautiful. He is beautiful.

Jungkook was sniffing some flower

Jungkook was sniffing some flower. Everyday he comes here to feel free. His life is mess and he wanna forget it. He always hate his Appa for listening his mother.

He cannot remember how his mother's voice sounds like. But he adores his mother so much. After his Step mother came in their life he tries to ran away from there to somewhere far away. The pain inside him is killing day by day.
He is just waiting somehow to live somewhere else. If it is meant that he have to marry and live with in laws.

It is not like he hate mate thing. He will heartedly allow his ante in his life and will try to start in a new way. But still a trust word always come in front of everything. What if his Alpha don't like him. What of his Alpha will not give him enough respect as His wife.

Jungkook was in his deep thought when a strong sandalwood scent hit his nose which is powerful.
Aurora : Mate! It's our Mate.

Soon V came out from bush and Aurora moved towards him.
V snuggled his nose into the crook of Aurora's neck and sniffed each other.
V : We will meet soon Omega. Very soon.
Ar : I will wait My Alpha.

V sniffed Aurora for the last time. Aurora gave some little smooches on V's cheek and ran away from there.
V : Just wait a little you will be mine.

Jungkook came back in home and straight ran to his room. He changed his outfit into comfortable one and laid down on bed pushing his head on pillow.

Jk : Ahh I have mate now. Who is he? Aurora did you get his name?
Ar : No dumb I didn't I just gave him smooches and ran away forget to sk him.
Jk : Who is the dumb here then?
Ar : An wolf can never be dumb only a human can be dude.
Jk : just a sassy wolf.
Ar: Okay so what if his human feature is not good looking.
Jk : mean?
Ar : Means? What if he is not handsome and he is big?
Jk : Big?
Ar : Why so innocent. I, the pervert queen Aurora is your wolf the why you are so innocent?
Jk : You are boy too like me. Why the heck are you addressing yourself as Queen?
Ar : Because I am bad, sassy b**chy Omega.
Jk : Now tell me what is big?
Ar : D*ck.
Jk : Ewww! Stop talking you are being so much ridiculous.
Ar : Listen you have to get f*cked my yoir mate so stop being so feisty understand.
Jk : You are jut beyond of my thinking.
Ar : Yes I am.
Jk : Will he find me soon? I wanna, just meet my mate face to face.

To be continued......