CHAPTER : 21

After 2 days continuous s*x They finally calmed down. The blood moon effect alse erased last night. Jungkook is layed on bed beside Tae who is looking at Kook with lovely eyes. As after so hard s*x Jungkook passed away in the last round which was 6 hours ago and then Taehyung also got some sleep.

Tae got up around 12 when Jungkook also woke up. Jungkook looked around the room and then beside him. He saw Taehyung got up stretching for another when his eyes fell on the scratches on Tae' back.
The nights started to flash in front of his eyes causing him blush madly.

Tae turned around and looked at Jungkook'a red cheeks.
Tae : What happened Princess? Why so red in the morning?
Jk : Scratch in your back.
Tae : (leaned to Jungkook close to his lip) this proves that you claimed me as yours every single time.
Jungkook smiled. And hide his face in Tae's neck. Who highed him back and picked him like koala.
Tae : We need to take shower.
Jungkook nodded and they entered into the shower together and " cough " ahem! And....... History is mystery 🙂

Time skips to 2 weeks later...

The wedding preparation started on it' high peck. Jungkook have started to feel like a full family here. The love he was craving for from his family he got it from this new family who always care for him. Jin gave him all motherly love and adoration. The same goes with Namjoon.

To Taehyung he is like a moon  on whom Tae fell in love everyday, every minute and every second. He always treats him like queen. Jungkook deserve it. He deserves the best.

Jungkook came down stairs with Taehyung when he saw two girls beautiful talking with Jin.
Tae : What the f*ck?
They looked at them.

? ? :  Oh hi Oppa? The short hair girl spoke with a smugly smile in her face

? ? :  Oh hi Oppa?
The short hair girl spoke with a smugly smile in her face.
?? : Hi dear. The long hair one said.
Tae : Who call you here b**ches?
Jk : Alpha?
Jungkook there just a innocent bean looked at Taehyung with his big bambi eyes.

(Just like this, he is cute god! I am dead

(Just like this, he is cute god! I am dead . The killer is this cutie pie)

?? : OhMY Goawdddddddd! Rosé see this baby.... I wanna adopt him. Call my Wifey I wanna adopt him.
Rosé: Lisa Calm down my daughtuhhhhh~ calm down calm down.

Lisa ran to Jungkook who hide behind Tae.
Ls : Ohhhh so cute HEy yo ~ I am Lalisa and I am the cousin of this alien sh*t.
Tae : Excuse me.
Rose : Hi I am also his cousin Rosé.
Ls : You are Jungkook right?
Jk : Hi I am Jeon Jungkook soon to be Alpha's wife.

Jungkook said as he show his famously bunny smile.

Ls : Oh my gawd, Rose hold me I am gonna faint by his cuteness

Tae : Overacting shop! (Rolled his eyes)
Ls : Excuse me.
Tae : You are excused.
Ls : (disbelief smile) Wow! Wow Kim Don't you have any manner?
Tae :I sold it in return of 50$.
Ls : I cannot stand you are my cousin.
Tae : Same here.

Jungkook just walked to Jin.
Jk : What is happening Eomma?
Jin : As usual Brother sister fight. Both of them like enemies in same house. Both like to pull each other' leg.

Tae : You are nothing but a bad b**ch.
Ls : Don't forget I am an Alpha.
Tae : Me too.
Ls : Scary cat.
Tae : Don't forget I almost choke you to death when you kick ne on my leg.
Ls : You are a dumb wolf.
Tae : You are a Lizard.

Jk : How long this fight gonna happen?
Jin : Try it if you can stop your Alpha.
Jungkook nodded as he ran to Tae and hold Tae by collar and attached hia lup with him.

The people all shocked but Jin, Namjoon and Other smiled to see Tae closed his eyes in pleasure and hold Jungkook by waist.
Ls : Wow that a great scene.
Soon Tae cool down and Jungkook pulled away Kiss.
Jk : Are you fine now?
Tae nodded looking at Kook lovingly.

Ls - He is whipped can you see that?
Rs : I can Lisa.

Time skips.....

As the time passed very soon and the wedding date came by in the edge. To Tae it was like just some months ago he saw his Princess now 1 day later he is going to tied up with his forever love of life.

Tae today completes his work early around and picked up his belonging to leave for house when his phone rang.
Tae saw the number and picked up.
Tae : Hello?
? : Boss the report is that they will attach tomorrow at around 9am .
Tae : I wish you will not make me upset on my precious day Eather.
E : I will mu work perfectly Boss.
Tae : That great and also leave only the two for me.
E : Okay boss.

Taehyung cut the call and smiled.
Tae : You have made wrong decision by trying to think about touching something which is mine. The world will never know the secret. You don't know who I am?
Tae smirked before leaving for house.

To be continued....

Well it's a news that not pleasant our 4 boys are kow going for military. I am happy that Taehyung and Jungkook are together. But sad at the same time because I will miss them. But it is how world works. We all need to do our works. So please don't be sad and wait for our boys till 2025 . We can do it...

Apobangpo 💜