CHAPTER : 11

Jungkook took a shower and did his lunch with some tteokkobokkie and some of bulgogi left from last night. He made it for the family but Na-eun didn't even taste it so he ate it now.

The clock pin tick and it show led the time is now 2:30 pm. Jungkook. Jungkook lay down to take a quick nap.
Around 4 : 00 pm Jungkook woke up from his nap. And washed his face. He sat in front of the mirror.

Jk : Should I put some make up? What if I look bad. Okay only some concealer and then powder and some blush. That's it.
Jungkook quickly applied according to list he made up in his mind.
Jungkook don't need make up because he is beautiful in natural.

The clock showed as 4 : 50 and Jungkook done wearing his outfit. He looked himself at mirror.
Jk : was I really that much beautiful from the fast?

Jungkook looked at time and it's already 5 : 5 pm.
Jk : Why time is ticking so fast?
Jungkook picked up his purse which is also bought by Taehyung and he sent it with the dress. Jungkook is looking so beautiful with the bag in his hand.

(Ignore the girls hand) Jungkook put the cherry red tinted lipbalm and left the room

Jungkook put the cherry red tinted lipbalm and left the room. When he came to living room area he saw Taehyung is lready sitting there talking with His Appa.
Jk : He is handsome. (In mind)

(Taehyung look)

(Taehyung look)

Taehyung looked aside when his eyes fell on Jungkook looking like pink fairy princess.
Tae got up and moved toward Jungkook who is blushing like cherry tomatoes.
Tae wrapped his hand around Kook' s waist and whisper to his ear .
Tae : looking like a Timeless beauty my Princess. You are looking eternal beauty to me.

Jungkook blushed to hear Taehyung.
Tae : Can we leave?
Jungkook nodded.
Tae : So Mr. Jeon We are taking our leave.
Junghyun smiled with a nod.
Jk : (little bit cold) Bya Appa.
Jg : (smile) Bye son. Have so much fun.
Jungkook nodded and left with Tae.

Time skips,
Inside the car the couple are sitting while talking about random things .
Tae : So what do you like? Means your passion?
Jk : I like painting, dancing and singing. And you Alpha?
Tae : Hmm. Basically I don't have passion but I am passionate about Singing and Piano playing.
Jk : Ohhh. What food do you like.
Tae : Anything less spicy. And that coffee sh*t. So bitter.

Jungkook noted in his mind that his soon to be husband don't like Spicy food and coffee.
Jk : I like every thing but I like the grilled pork belly most.
Tae : Do you had boyfriend?
Jk : No one boy proposed me In my elementary school.
Tae : Who is that boy? (Little angry)
Jk : I don't remember. I was a child. How could I remember.
Tae : That's true. Okay don't need to remember.
Jk : Do you had any Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Alpha?
Tae : No. During Rut I spent my days in any place away in countryside without anyone. And now here I already busy with my mate so noo.

Jungkook smiled when Taehyung hold his hand and kissed on it's knuckles.
Tae: We reached let's go princess.

Taehyung first came out of the car and opened the door for Jungkook. He hold Kook's hand and lead him toward their date place.
It's a beautiful riverside dating place.

Jk : Wow Alpha it's beautiful.
Tae :(looking at Jungkook's beauty) Yes.
Jungkook looked at Tae who is looking at him.
Jk : I said place Alpha not me.
Tae : I am also saying the same.
Still looking at Jungkook with whipped eyes, causing Jungkook to blush with red cheeks.

They both sat down and the dishes got placed by some of waiters.
It's all some basic date food like steak , grilled Pork belly with some of salads and red wine. And also some Marshmellow with ice creams and macarons.

After dinner they started their dessert part with Red wine.
Jk took a spoon of Ice cream Mint chocolate.
Jk : Alpha you don't like Mint chocolate ice cream.
Tae : No princess I have very minimal liking over desert and. In ice cream area I only like vanilla and strawberry ice cream. As Strawberry is my favorite fruit.

After their eating they walked over the bayline of the river holding Each other's hand.
Jk : The moon is beautiful today.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook glistening eyes and side profile which make him fall for his mate once again.

Taehyung hold Jungkook's eyes and made him look at him.
Tae : Princess.
Jk : hmm.
Tae : I love you Princess. I love you. I know it is fast, so fast to fall for someone but as you are ny soulmate, I wanna say that I love you. I will always love you. Till the last breath I will love you princess. I promise.

The tears flow down from Jungkook' eyes and Jungkook hugged his Alpha tightly. The Alpha also hugged him back.
Jk : I will always try to understand you Alpha. I will always be with you Alpha. I promise you. I love you too Alpha.

The couple stayed under the moonlight while the moon is also shining there as a sign of their love.

To be continued................