CHAPTER : 6

After Taehyung left , some minutes later Jungkook stopped singing and get up. He picked up his stuffs. And came out of classroom. He decided to walk over his house.

As noted before, He is Jeon Jungkook. The elder son Jeon Junghyun. And his mother Soni died when he was a child. Jungkook always wanted to be happy with his Appa alone but then his granny who is just behind fame, ego and money forse his appa to marry Na-eun, who is the daughter of a not so well-known businessman's daughter. It is not like Jungkook's father's situation is bad. He is the worker in Kim Corporation which pay him well around ₩43,744 (32.20 United States Dollar) which is enough for three people. But still her greedy self came in front of everything.

Jungkook hates his father for agreeing the proposal of his granny . He lives there and also does extra work for his own running costs. He works in café. He gets enough money for his own.

His step mother Na-eun who doesn't like him. She married thinking that Jungkook will be easy to handle and torture but Jungkook intelligence and power causes alots problem in her own life. Every time she tried to hurt Jungkook there his father came to save him. Thugh he used his power to prove that he is right and Na-eun is wrong. On one word Na-eun is a jealous, wrecked b**ch.

And his Step Sister Jiya who shows that she care for Jungkook is a second version of her mother. She don't like her which Jungkook already know and he also carry on with this drama everyday. He knows that Jiya is jealous of his beauty.

Jungkook entered into his house when he faced Jiya who is over exited because she is going to turn into 20 tomorrow. Tomorrow is her birthday and in this age she will find her mate. Jungkook is now 26 and still he is mateless. He have power to hide his scent.
(A/n : Only True blood Alpha and Omega have this power not the other wolfs. They need to wear a kind of necklace to hide their scent.)

Junghyun was sitting their looking at Jiya who is happy to get a new dress for her birthday .
He looked at Jungkook who entered and straightly was about to leave for room.
Jg : Kookie ~
Jk : What? (Coldly)
Jg : Come here I wanna say you something important .
Jungkook angrily moved toward his father and sat down but not beside him.

Jg : Eomma you also stay here. You all need to listen this.
Mrs. J : what is it Junghyun?
Jg : As Jungkook have some extraordinary power so I met the old sage of the temple and he said after listening to my everything that Jungkook is True blood Omega.
Mrs. J :What?
Jk : what the heck?
Na-eun : What is that sage even in his right mind? Maybe he need to see a doctor.

Jg : Na-eun see your language. He is the person who is devotee of The Moon goddess and also beside  Lord Vishnu is adorable to him. He is 93years old. He knows many things about werewolf culture. So shut up. And he said that Jungkook is the True blood Omega and his mate will be True blood Alpha.
Jk : Stop. I don't wanna listen to you understand. And moreover I am not interested in your talks.

Jungkook said and he ran to his room.
Mrs. J : Now I understand why Somi always care about him. She knew about it that Jungkook is True blood. She is the one who taught him how to control this powers from book and in other ways 
Jg : Yes. He is the gem of my house. My kookie is the person who is himself the part of the Moon goddess.
Junghyun said with smile.

Na-eun :  This b**ch . How the f*ck he became a True blood? (Mind)
Jiya : I thought he is just normal Omega. But he came out as True blood. Ah I cannot tolerate his presence anymore. (Mind)

Time skips to Kim Mansion,

Taehyung and Jisoo already have come to house. Taehyung took shower and did his dinner.

Taehyung picked up some random cloths and walked out of the mansion toward forest . It was always Taehyung's favorite place to roam around from childhood. Taehyung always have fun here in his own  .

Taehyung walked into the forest  when a strong scent his his nose. Taehyung didn't wanted to scre the other person so he hide his own scent. Taehyung moved following the scent of cinnamon . The more he goes into the deep of the forest the more the scent started to get powerful.

Tae : (mind) It's mate.
V (inner wolf) : Mate! Mate!

Taehyung saw a waterfall behind the bush. He moved slowly toward bush and peek through the bush.
Taehyung's eyes got stuck. Because it is the same person whom he saw in the morning. Jungkook who is playing with water. And also doing simple swimming in water, Looking like a water goddess in water.

To be continued......