CHAPTER 16

"Mhhh" A breathy moan left Jungkook's mouth when Taehyung started to give smooches over his belly button.
Jk : Ahhh ~ A-Alpha.
Tae : It is so beautiful. You looks ethereal in this waist chain.
Jk :(blushed) Thank you Alpha.
Tae: Now let's sleep or Eomma will beat me for keeping you up late at night.
Jk : Are you not going to sleepw with me? (Pout)
Tae : No Princess according to My Eomma it is ritual not to sleep with partner before marriage.
Jk : But I wanna stay with you. You stay with me please. I will talk to Eomma.
Tae : Okay Princess .

Both of them hugged each other and sell asleep into deep slumber.

On the other hand ;
In Atlas Ground Pack, Minjoon is sleeping with some random girl. Some time ago he have little fun with this girl . And now he is sleeping with her in his penthouse.

Some time later he got up and took a shower. He wore the bathrob and picked up the phone and he dialed a number.
Mj : Where is Haejoon?
M : Boss he is with two boys inside his room.
Mj : Okay do you find anything else about Jeon Jungkook.
M : Boss, it is a bad news.
Mj : what is it?
M : Boss he is mate of your elder bother's son Kim Taehyung who is True Blood.
Mj : What how the it happened?
M : Boss yesterday they got engaged.
Mj : This Namjoon and His sh**ty family. Okay you don't need to say this to Haejoon , I will talk to him.
M : okay boss.

The man cur the call as Minjoon got ready and left the Penthouse. He came to the house he bought for his son. He entered when he saw his Son is f*cking a boy like a animal while his other friends are f*cking some sl*ts too.
Hj : Appa want someone to feel your need?
Mj : No son. I have some important talk with you.
Hj : Do you find where Jungkook is? This time again he beat our men right? I told you let me go and take him with me. He is so naughty you know. He will come with me, with his daddy. Today I am going to bring him.
Mj : Haejoon, come out from your imaginary world and listen, He got engaged with Kim Taehyung last night. He have mate. And more over his mate is not a normal Alpha like us. He is True blood.

Haejoon stopped thrusting into the boy and pushed him aside.
Hj : Appa I want Jeon Jungkook. Doesn't matter who's mate he is? I will make him mine. When is the wedding?
Mj : next month.
Hj : We will attach on that day and kidnap Sugerlips (He gave this nickname to Kook). Minjoon just nodded as he know he can't deny his son. He himself knows his son is getting more sick but he choosed to be hypnotized by his son's illusion and delusion, which never gonna happen in real.

Time skips, In the morning Jungkook woke up feeling a hard chest as his pillow. He oned his eyes when he saw Taehyung sleeping with a pout in his face looking like bear.

Jk : (mind) Now I can understand why everyone call you Bear.
Taehyung's arms are wrapped around Jungkook's waist protectively. Jungkook slowly free himself from Tae's grip. And went inside to take a shower.

Jungkook skin is sensitive. He always used baby products from his birth to this day. Tae also came to know about it so He filled Kook's bathroom with baby product.

Jungkook took the cold shower and came out wearing a pair of casual outfit.
He looked at Taehyung who already woke up and sitting with messy hair and looking like a baby bear.

(Just like this)

(Just like this)

Jungkook internally cooed to see his Alpha cute face. He moved toward Tae and sat down beside him.
Jk : Good Morning Alpha.
Tae :(looked at him with half closed eyes) Why you leave ne alone Princess?
Jk : Oh! Sorry I am a morning person  I like to tke cold shower in morning.
Tae : From now You will wake me up too. I will also wake up in morning.
Jk : Okay. Now get up and take shower.
Tae : Nuuu~

Taehyung whined and he pulled Kook in his embrace making him sit on his lap.
Tae : I wanna hug you.
Jk : But aren't you hungry?
Tae : I can prevent my hunger with anything.
Jk : How?
Tae : (smirk) How about with your lips?
Jk : My lips are not food Alpha. (Innocent)
Tae : But I can make it, by (whisper to Kook's ear) Kissing it, sucking it and playing with it.

Jungkook's eyes widened he pushed Tae by chest and stood up.
Jk : Oh my holy bunny, You are so pervert Alpha. In the morning you are saying unholy words.
Tae : Hahahahahahahahaha . Taehyung laughed out.
Tae : Sorry princess. But I wanted to see your blushy face in the morning. You know you look so beautiful when you blush.

A pair of red shade printd splashed on Kook's both cheeks.
Tae got up and stood in front of Jungkook. His fingers skimmed from Jungkook's hair lock on to the deliques slope of shoulder . Jungkook released a shaky breath when he felt the rough hands over his body. He felt like his inner soul started to get needy for this touch.

Tae : You will be death of me Princess. Your beauty just make me think so much things that are not good for you.
Jk : A-Alpha.
Taehyung finger traces over the trembling cherry lips of Jungkook.
Tae : If I loose my patient then it will destroy you my princess. I am not gentle. I am so much rough that can show you the hell, heaven in same time. I am the sin that if you commit than there will be no going back.
Jk : I am here for you Alpha, I know that we are not known for so long. But I wanna stay with you forever. I am ready accept this sin. Because this sin in mine to go heaven or hell. I am desired to be with this sin. I am desired to be treated roughly. Because I am yours Alpha and You are mine only mine.....

To be continued.....