CHAPTER : 4

Taehyung is getting old with time flow . He is light of the pack because after he born every people loves his adorable face with beautiful boxy smile. His all steps are so divine. Taehyung's is powerful from his childhood. As he lifted up a bulky man who tried to take him in his arm to adore him.

Namjoon was so tensed for a little boy's shocking power. He called many saints and learned men. They said that maybe Taehyung is the True Blood Alpha . The power Alpha of werewolf world.

Namjoon didn't believed it so he continued his research for his concern. Jin cannot do anything just prayed to god. He just wish nothing happen to his son.

As slowly years passed as Taehyung turned into 18 year old all handsome and mature boy. He is 18 but his brain works like 28 .
He talks less but works hard. He good in studying, also good in fights, sword fighting.

He already got his wolf inside him. The wolf is 4 time bigger than Alpha's wolf. His wolf name is Vantae, in short V.

Taehyung himself knows very well what he is and what he is capable of. He cannot just be childish so he gives hhimself hard times. As he continues his study in business in London. He fly to London when he became 20 . And he continued his study for 9 years there.

9 years later ;

(Taehyung 's bedroom) In the room A man sleeping in his bed

In the room A man sleeping in his bed. He is sleeping with backside up and hugging a pillow. In sleep anyone can say he is handsome like god. He is a charming, handsome man whome everyone craves for. He is Taehyung Kim, the elder son of Namjoon and Jin.

The maids came out inside and opened the curtain for him. Soon the sunlight fell on his face. He opned his eyes. He got up and entered into the bathroom and took a shower. He came in Korea last night. So he was very tired. He only met his family and fell asleep.

Taehyung is going to join his Father's office today. He completed his study now he is capable of taking care his father's business perfectly.

Taehyung still didn't find his mate . It is not like he dying to find his soulmate. He is believer that of he have mate than he or she will come by itself.

(Taehyung looks)

(Taehyung looks)

Taehyung got ready and came down stairs. He saw his family members are sitting on dinning table just waiting for him.
Taehyung sat down on his chair.
Tae : Good morning Appa, Eomma and Jisoo.
Jin : Good morning Bear.
Nj : Morning Bear.
Js : Morning Hyung.
Jin : So how was the sleep?
Tae : Good.
Nj : Son today we are going office you remember right.
Tae : yes Appa.
Js : Hyung didn't you go in relationship with anyone in London.
Tae:.No I am loyal with my destined mate.
Js : Ohh I understand. What if you found your mate somehow today what you will do?
Tae : I will send marriage proposal to his or her house.
Js : What if he /she is not same to family status?
Tae : Love and marriage both happen to between soul not between money and fame. Doesn't matter what status he /she belong to. I will claim him/her as mine.

Js : What if he/she doesn't love you back?
Jin : okay okay so much question. Now stop and eat.
Js : Okay okay. Hyung will you pick me up from Art and singing class today at 5pm ?
Tae : Okay soo. (It's a nickname) I will pick you up.
Js : Thank you bye hyung...... Jisoo said and left before placing a kiss in Taehyung's left cheek.

Taehyung and Namjoon also did his breakfast and left for office.

To be continued.......

Yaah Jeon Jungkook have you decided to kill us with your charm?

What the fzck is this? So hawt 🔥🔥🔥

United On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara