CHAPTER : 10

Jungkook entered into the house. Junghyun sat down on sofa.
Jg : Kook please sit here.
Jungkook sat down beside his father.
Jg :.Son are you happy?
Na-eun : Why will he not? He got 10 time richer, a billionaire Mate. Now he will be our Luna. And will rule over us.
Jg : Ne-eun mind your language. And leave from here.
Jk : Appa I am happy with this marriage because He is my mate.

Jungkook said and he ran to his room.
Jg : He hates me I know. Now I just hope everything hets well.
Mrs. J : Hyunah ~ don't be so tensed. Just focus on the marriage.
Jg : Oh Eomma you don't know how you ruined the relationship between a son and Dad. I hate you for this.

Time skips,
Next morning ; Junghyun woke up at around 9am , when he went into kitchen for some coffee. Na-eun is making dishes for everyone with the caretaker or better say maiden Hitama. She is here from the day Jungkook born. She is in word Jungkook's caretaker who takes care of him in return of some 10,000 to 20,000 won. Which is very least amount to survive. Now as Hitama is only 50 years old. She is going to Kim Mansion after Jungkook's engagement as she will stay there with him.

Jungkook also came down stairs to have his banana milk which his first love.
Hitama : Kookie here is you banana milk and Cornflakes.
Jk : Thank you Ajhumma.
Jungkook was about to leave when The doorbell rang.

Jiya who was watching her phone ra to open the door when he saw a man with beautiful huge flower bouquet and a bag in his hand.
J : Who send it? (Excitedly) is it for me?
M : Where is Luna ?
Jg : Kook he is calling for you. Go.
Jk : I am Jeon Jungkook .
M : Oh Luna , can I come inside?
Jungkook nodded . The man entered and bowed in front of Kook.
M : Luna, this Alpha Kim have sent for you and this letter (he take out a paper from his pocket) for you Luna.
Jk :(blushed) Thank you.

M : Also he this new phone for you. As he saw you have broken screen in your phone and so he send you this new branded phone.
Jk : But I don't need it.
M : Alpha Kim have told you to take this as he don't want to hear "no" from you Luna.
Jk : Okay. Thank you.

M : Oh Luna thank you too. You are so beautiful. We cannot wait until you became our Luna. My Omega already have snitches a shawl for you. Luna she want to know will you accept her gift when she came to know I am going to meet you. Will you accept my omega's gift Luna.
Jk :(smile ) Of course I will. Tell your Omega I am waiting how beautiful she will make it. I wanna try it in my wedding.
M :(Huge smile) Thank you Luna. I will surely tell my Omega.
Jungkook smiled to see the happy man who left. But one question spin in his head that how the way already they cme to know that he is going to be the Luna?

Jk : Appa turn on the TV. And put a news channel on.
Junghyun agreed and did as Kook told him. As in news channel there is a reporter telling about Jungkook as their Future Luna. And A picture of Jungkook.

Reporter ; " It's came to know around 4 am when Namjoon Kim our leader The Kim Alpha have informed us that Our Future King Kim Taehyung is going to get married the Son of Jeon Junghyun 1 month later . Here we are happily exited for the wedding. The Villagers and All the citizens are happy for this news . They are sending their happy wish and blessing for their future king and Luna. "

Jk : My goodness why they are so fast?
Jungkook left for room.
Jiya : Just a rubbish.
Na-eun : Whole thing is crap.

In room, Jungkook put the flower into the vase and unfold the Phone. It's a new Iphone .
Jk : Wow Iphone.
He changed his sim card in it and fix the setting. Then he open the bag and it's a beautiful outfit.
Jk : Beautiful.
Jungkook then started to read the letter.

Jk :(blushed) I will of course my Alpha

Aurora : Yaah Hooman, go and take shower you scent like a unholy pig.
Jk : Shut up. You speak so much.

Jungkook said as he ran into the bathroom.

To be continued.....