CHAPTER : 5

Taehyung and Namjoon entered into the huge office when all people and staff started to cheer for their new CEO.

Tae : Thank you for this warm welcome from you all. I hope I will be able to understand you all to work with you all smoothly. Please take good care of me. I, Kim Taehyung announce myself as the next CEO of Kim Corporation.

P 1 : We are happy to see You Mr. Kim. We are happy that you are our next CEO.

Taehyung smiled. A man came in front and gave him a bouquet of flower.

Nj : Come son let me show you your cabin.
Taehyung nodded and followed his father. They entered into a huge, beautiful and luxury cabin .

Taehyung entered into the room

Taehyung entered into the room. Namjoon hold a grip on his shoulder.
Nj : Bear come and sit in your seat.
Taehyung take a deep breath and got along toward the his seat.

He looked the seat and then the name plate where his name is written in bold letter in English and Hangeul. 

" Kim Taehyung
The CEO "
"김태형 "

Tae sat down and looked at his father.
Tae : Thank you for giving me this place.
Nj : You deserve it Bear.
Taehyung looked around the room.
Nj : Okay I am leaving now. The PA will tell you everything and your PA is your childhood bestie.

And suddenly A short boy entered into the room.
?? : ayoo  ~ Annyonghaseyo Jimin Imnida. Bear, my bestie Tae Tae is here.
Jimin said as he ran to Taehyung and hugged him.
Tae : Chimmy how are you?
Jm: I am fine but I missed you, you know. You didn't even call me there.
Tae : Sorry after I bought new phone the number of yours got deleted and also I was busy with my study so didn't get enough time chimmy.
Jm : It's okay Now I am here as your PA to annoy you.
Tae : Okay .

Nj : You guys carry on I am leaving for home . Bye.
Tae : Don't forget to use air freshener.
Nj : Yaah brat come home then I will see you what I am?
Taehyung make cheeky face. Namjoon left.

Jm :.So tell me did you find your mate?
Tae : No. Maybe it will take more time.
Jm : Oh bear don't worry. Your this friend blessing you that you will find your mate very soon.
Tae : Are you nowadays into Indian series?
Jm : No I just saw 3 idiots movie nothing else. And you know this year here will be held Navaratri for the first time.
Tae : what is that?
Jm : Are you sure that you studied about countries?
Tae :.Ofcourse I have. But I didn't study about any Navaratri.

Jm: Okay so according to the Hindu Mythology that, Devi Durga or Gouri is the feminist power who fought against a Demon who was trying to destroy the world. And the Indians worship The 9 faces of Devi durga to save them from evil power.
Tae : Wow. When is it?
Jm : During fall before Halloween.
Tae :.Okay I will think about it. It have 5 months to go.

Jm : okay leave this . Let me give you the files so you can understand the all works.
Tae : Yes my highness.
Jimin giggled and left for the files.
Tae : Now I have to work to prove myself.

Time skip,
Taehyung did his all work perfectly and left to pick up His sister Jisoo.

In front of Xxx Art and singing, dancing coaching class Taehyung's car stopped. He wore the mask and cane out from the car.

Soon Jisoo came smiling with her friends. Tae was about to sit inside his car but a beautiful voice hit his eardrum . Meanwhile the rain started to pour suddenly .

Tae :.Jisoo sit inside the car I am coming just in a minute.
Js : Hyung you don't know about this place. Let me come with you.
Tae :  okay come .

They both left and Taehyung followed the voice.
When he came near to a room he peek through the window. And saw a boy who is singing beautifully. Taehyung eyes got stick on the pretty boy who is looking at outside through the window.

(The song Jungkook is singing)

Tae : who is he?
Js : why wanna hang up?
Tae : Jisoo!
Js : Jeon Jungkook an Omega. He stays silent but he is not like other Omegas. He is dominant and can fight with Alphas. He is number 1 in sword fight, Archery and also in athletics. He have his father and step mother with step sister. He don't talk about his family . Hates his father because he married second time and he has beautiful wolf in this whole pack I think even in world. White fur and blue eyes also his wolf is 2 time bigger than normal omega. He is special just like you.

Taehyung listen to her carefully. He looked at Jungkook in second to second. He is confirm that this boy have connection with him. Maybe he is the one for him. His mate. And for this Taehyung need to keep eyes on him.

Tae : let's leave now.
Js : Okay. Taehyung looked at Jungkook for the last time and left from there.

To be continued..