CHAPTER 19 (⚠)

Soon the days passwd as tomorrow is the Blood moon day. The whole Blood moon pack is busy for this day as today the mated marked each other also the old mates have their own personal time the moon whick looks like red diamond.

Jungkook is feeling worse in his body. The whole mansion knows about Jungkook's heat. They give Jungkook meal in his room. Tae didn't come to meet Jungkook from morning as he don't wanna loose control before the blood moon.

Tae left for office around 7 am as he will come back home today early. Jin have informed that the Blood moon time will strt at night 1am and then the whole day till the night 11 pm is Blood moon day (a/n : It is like purnima and Amabashya. The Indian people will know this better)

Jungkook drank water from the glass. The pain in his whole body in eating him up. The pain in chest causing alot of problem in his body. Jungkook got up from bed and went inside bathroom to take shower. He needs cold shower. Jungkook used the cold shower to erase the burning in his body. He cleaned his whole body with baby bodywash and came out from the shower wearing a bathrobe.

He opened the wardrobe and saw his Alpha's shirts and some tshirts and some of silk shirt. He took the tshirt and smelled them.
Jk : His body pheromone with his scent. Beautiful. .
He said and wore a shirt of Taehyung.
He put all of Tae's clothes around him and fell asleep hugging them.

(Jungkook is wearing

(Jungkook is wearing. No pant 😉)

Jungkook fell asleep with the scent of his mate in those scattered clothes.

After 6 to 7 hours at around 10 pm Taehyung came back hone with a plastic bag filled with various lu*e and c*nd*ms (A/n : Using condoms too much causes infection but in fiction everything happens) . Tae entered into the house when strong cinnamon scent hit his nostrils.

Tae : He is in pain. Eomma (he screamed)
Jin came running out of his room.
Jin : Yes bear.
Tae : How long it have time for Blood moon?
Jin : Moon already started to take red shade bear. It will be around 1 am. The red moonbeam will cone through the window of your room. You first take shower and then entered the room. Also don't forget to take cold water in your room.

Taehyung nodded as he walked to the guest room and took shower. He wore a grey color sweatpant and a loose white big tshirt. He picked some cold water bottle in a box (a/n : personal info - 80 water bottle and 69 c*nd*ms).

When he stood in front of the door the scent increases more and started to attract Taehyung more. Tae opened the door and saw Jungkook is sleeping making a nest around him with the cloths of him.
Tae : F*ck he is nesting.
He put the things on table he saw Jungkook is sleeping while he is sweating also he have a flown in his eyebrow.

Tae : Princess!
Jungkook stirred up in his sleep to hear Tae's voice. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung.
Tae : Hi Princess.
Jungkook got up and crawled to Tae with hazy eyes and sat on his lap.
Taehyung eyes darkened when he understand that Kook is not wearing any pants underneath.

Jk : Alpha ~ pain ~
Tae : I -I can understand Princess. I am here to help you right but at first you need to eat something.
Jk : ~ uhmm~ your scent to beautiful.

Jungkook started to grind on Taehyung's lap and started to sniff him in his neck. Taehyung gulped down a lump of saliva. Tae still control himself put his hand around Kook's waist and made him look toward him .

Tae : I have your favorite food.
Okay open your mouth let me feed you.
Jungkook nodded and opened his mouth. Taehyung feed him happily but the soft ass of Jungkook started to make him loose control.

After done feeding he Cleaned Kook's face and made him lay baside him. Jungkook looked at him with half closed eyes.
Jk : Alpha please ~ kiss me.
Taehyung nodded as he attached his lip with Jungkook's . Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck.

The kiss started to get heated and passionate when Tae felt Kook wants his tongue. As he bite kook's bottom lip when he easily entered his tongue into the hot carven on Jungkook's mouth. Drool startes to come from the corner of both's lip edge. The hunger in the kiss causes it.

Taehyung's hands gripped on the soft plumpy ass of Jungkook and both of them pulled away from the kiss.
Tae looked at the broken state of his Omega. Swollen lips, messy hair sticking over his forehead, eyes with unshed tears and halfway closed eyes. And his uneven breathes which giving him ethereal looks.

Tae : Look at me My Princess. Look at me perfectly.
Jungkook looked at him. And spread his arms to hug Taehyung.
Jk : Alpha ~ Want you.
Tae : But do you deserve it tell me Omega. Do you deserve it? You are sleeping here naked without pants what is some Alpha have shown you in this way.

Jk : I am sorry Alpha please I want you. Please ~
Tae : You will get me my Omega but in my way.
Jk : (looked at him with innocent eyes)
Tae : You will see my Omega. Taehyung said as he loosened the tie Kook was wearing and throw it somewhere in room.

To be continued..........