CHAPTER : 20(⚠)

The red moonbeam strated to come through the glass window. And the moon is looking like a red diamond.

In the room, Jungkook is naked under Taehyung who still in boxer

In the room, Jungkook is naked under Taehyung who still in boxer. He is kissing Jungkook with hunger. Also making some creative hickeies in Kook's chest, collarbone and nipples.

Tae swirled his tongue around the hard nipples of Jungkook when his hands are pressing the soft mussle of his chest.
Jk : Uhmm ~ Alpha mark m-me please ~ ...
Tae : I will My Omega.

Tae opned his mouth as his canines came out which are sharp and index to the point.
He put some saliva with his tongue on the point if neck or better soft point where usually Wolves do the marking.

The canines went deep when Tae pressed with much force causing Jungkook whine in pain. But soon the whole canine goes in deep and Tae put some saliva in those markes after pulling out his teeths.

Jungkook looked at Tae with smile and kissed on his lip.
Tae : Mark me too Princess.
Jk : Me.
Tae : Yes you are an wolf too so you have the power marking someone.

Jungkook nodded and he also marked in the same way as Taehyung did with him. As today is Blood moon. The marks didn't took 24 hours to change into the Mark. As the red light fell on both the marks changes into beautiful marks.

(Taehyung mark by Jungkook

(Taehyung mark by Jungkook. The picture is of a woman please imagine it as in Taehyung' neck area)

(Jungkook mark by Taehyung and please imagine it as in it in the neck of Jungkook)

After marking Taehyung pulled off his boxer and he hold Kook's body under the blanket with himself.
Jk : I want you Alpha ~ my pain is not decreasing.
Tae : I am here Omega I am here.

Tae said as he flipped Jungkook over his back and hovered over him.
Tae : I wanna see you properly My Heart, so we don't need any blanket's. So He kept the blanket aside in one corner of the bed. Tae spread Kook's legs wide and saw the pink hairless d*ck and pink hole which is leaking precum. The d*ck size not so big but the d*ck stood up and looking like it will expand and start squirting anytime.

Tae attached his lip to the Jungkook's hole.
Jk : Ahhh ~ Ahmm Alpha

Taehyung' tongue sucked over the rim and thrusted into the hole upwards. The tongue in enough to make Kook see star.
Soon enough Jungkook felt a knot in his stomach when he cummed in Taehyung's face who drank hos Omega's juice happily.

Jk : Alpha ~
Jungkook called out softly. Tae pulled away and attacked Kook's lip again.
Jk : Alpha slow down a bit.
Tae : I cannot hold on anymore.
Saying this he hold Jungkook's both hand put up of his head.
And his one hnd spread Kook's legs and two fingers he pushed inside on Jungkook's hole.

Jungkook felt like some thing strched him roughly. His legs strumbled and he started to whimper in pleasure.
Jk : Ahh~ Alpha...... More please....
Tae : I know my omega you can take me more.
Taehyung's fingers became 2to 4 and soon he replaced it with his massive c*ck.

He aligned his dick in front of Kook's hole and slowly pushed it inside.
The push causes Jungkook to arch back in pleasure beautifully. His eyes rolled up and as he closed his eye the unshed tear that he collected of that time noue shed down through his cheek. The long thick d*ck of Taehyung ruined prostate and reached to tummy.

Tae thrust inside with his full speed and Jungkook felt he got ripped apart. It was the dark purr of a Predator toying with its pray.
Jungkook's tight hole clenched on Tae's dick as he came over his stomach before Tae.
Tae : You came all over me Princess, see how much cumdump you are.
Jk : uhm~ Ahhh ~ Ahh ~ Ah Alphaaaa....
Tae fucked him some more time and with a loud groan he cummed inside on Jungkook.

Jk : More, I wannttt moreeee.
Tae : F*ck. As I Imagined to f*ck you Princess.

--------

Tae made Jungkook turn around all on his four over his hands and knees and Tae rammed inside of Jungkook's leaking hole.
Tae hold the the fistful hair of Jungkook until he reach to his ear.
Tae : Tell me do you wnt me more rough Princess? Do you want to fuck you like a w*ore ar a sl*t Or luke ny personal b*tch. Tell me.
Jk : Do whatever you want Alpha. I am ready to take everything.
Tae : Good Boy! I loved this answer.

Saying that, he started to thrust like an wild animal. The wolf inside hin got the chance as he also took over Tae. And started to f*cl Jungkook's hole rapidly.

Look cummed for many time as like he dried up. No cum left in him.
Still Taehyung continue to f*ck him.

With a loud groan Tae cummed inside Jungkook for the 9 th time. and Jungkook for 19th time.

Jk : M-More ~ M-More.... I need More of you Alpha....

Tae : As you wish princess......

Saying this he bend Jungkook's legs over his chest and inserted his shft again into Jungkook's pink, swollen hole in one go fully.

To be continued........