1 : Hitched

— ✧ Minahil's pov :

— ✧ Minahil's pov :

I T was 8:00 sharp when I woke up. I felt some kind of heavinesses on my stomach,when I tried to look at it, it was his hand.

The man was trying to cuddle by placing his hand on my stomach. I passed a glare as if he could see in his sleep but he didn't stop snoring.

I quickly strike him with sharp elbow strike to create distance, but he ended up falling down the bed. I was thought self defense when I was a child and now it was probably like a reflex action of mine.

" Ouch ! What the hell? " he groaned in pain.
I stared at him blankly without any reaction.
"Why did you throw me down the bed ?" he yelled in pain holding his hips.

"Weren't you the one who made boundaries on the bed ?" I asked only to see him dumbfounded.
"You threw all the pillows down the bed" I said looking at him.

"What ? When did I ?" He asked raising his eyebrow. wait he doesn't remember? Really? Wow !! "Well, Try to remember that"

🪞

Arsalaan's pov :

Flashback
I entered my room which now I'm supposed to share it with someone. I was completely drained and worn out today because of all the ceremonies & functions that happened. As I got inside of my room I saw my bride sitting on the bed with her veil on.

And I recollected  that I have to give her a gift which is probably a tradition in our culture. I put my hand inside my pocket and grabbed the cute little pink coloured box with a small white bow on it which had a beautiful necklace in it, it had the design of a small flower and was a diamond which mom told me to buy for the nikah night.

I went near the bed where she was sitting and called her by her name " Minahil " I said softly her name sounded so strange to me, because we never had a proper conversation and this was the first time I ever called her by her name. As soon as she heard me calling her name she quickly responded a " yes " normally.