39 : her in my arms

Target must be completed by voting & commenting respectively or else I'll delay in posting next chapter !

Arsalaan's pov :

"Dil me jo dard hai wo awara lagta haiHumse toh na pucho dard ke baare mehume dard dene wala bhi pyaara lagta hai"

Humse toh na pucho dard ke baare me
hume dard dene wala bhi pyaara lagta hai"

well ! everyone deserves a second chance isn't ? and it's when I realised that minahil didn't really know me when she tried using me. I realise how much she has gone through.

that too because of my father, that man.
the killer of my dadu jaan. The killer of minahil's parents. I feel a stinging pain in my heart thinking about him.

I know what Minahil did to me was absolutely wrong. She used me for her mission, but she was right about the killers being from the Hussain mansion. Although her methods were questionable, I forgive her wholeheartedly. I want her to stay by my side because she's like oxygen to me. I can't imagine life without her.

although, what she did doesn't do any justice but my love for her is endless and it's me who is willing to give her a chance because I can't let her go. I'll be damned if I let my life go.

After returning from the hell like place. I didn't let minahil go back to her parents house instead I forcefully brought her home, our home. She's now in the shower and I'm laying on the bed thinking about her.

i knew minahil was in search of her brother, arham but that's a great shocker to me that my best friend, mehran turned out to be her long lost brother. What a twist in life, or maybe ? What a coincidence.

she's now my best friend's sister, that's a cute thing for me to say. I already took a shower, I was just randomly roaming my eyes everywhere when then darted on the box which had minahil's precious treasure in it.

I never moved it from there, because I always started at it when she wasn't here. That box, contained warmth for me, reminding me that I'm her most precious treasure.

minahil, after a few more minutes returned in her white floral printed pyjamas revealing her things and arms along with no scarf draped around her neck.

As minahil stepped out of the shower, she vigorously towel-dried her hair, causing droplets of water to fly in all directions. Some of the droplets landed on my face, & some on her, glistening like tiny diamonds on her skin. She shook her head, sending a spray of water droplets cascading around her.

i wiped the droplets which landed on my face and she gazed at me with a softened look on her face. " oh my god, I'm so sorry" she hurriedly wiped the water drops from my face.

her soft, delicate hands brushed my cheeks and I felt jitters in the pit of my groin.

I could feel the worry and fear etched on her face, and it made me feel terrible. It seemed like she was terrified that I might leave her, no matter what she does. It broke my heart to see her in such agony.