12 : home

— ✧ Minahil's pov :

Minahil's pov :

A F T E R the whole embarrassing movie date it was 3:00 pm and I'm now inside the washroom taking a shower. I quickly took a shower & changed my clothes.

Today I have to go to my office to check some new important files & have a look at how the employees are working.

I quickly rushed inside the closet & grabbed a peach inner & a black long coat along with peach coloured loose pants. I put a bow in the back of my hair & left my hair open. I did my daily makeup which I do when I go to office. I completed the look by wearing my black heels & brown wrist watch.

I came out all ready & checked for where Arsalaan was. He was standing there smiling at the call wearing black pants & black coat. With his hair falling on his face. He looked handsomely adorable. As soon as he ended the call he approached me.

"Let's get going" he said grinning joyously & started walking towards his car. He told me he'll drop me to office since I don't have my car here in Hussain mansion.

He opened the door for me & I sat in the passenger seat. He then sat in his & put his seat belt on. He looked at me & then grinned again. Isn't he a little too happy today ? I thought in mind.

"Aren't you a little too overdressed today" i said when the drive started. "And why do you think like that?" He replied still grinning.

I know you've a cute smile but that doesn't mean you'll keep grinning again & again. Wait, what am I even thinking?

"You've got dressed like this just to drop me to office ?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "No actually first we are going to the art gallery" he replied happily. "What ? But when did that happen? I've to reach office soon & I'm not coming to any art gallery with you" I replied shocked. "Why not ? first we'll be going there & then I'll drop you office" he replied again.

"No" I said.

"Yes" he said.

"No" i said.

"Yes" he said.

"Shut up" I yelled.

his showed me his puppy eyes thinking I would agree after seeing that sad look on his face. Well he was right.

"Only for 30mins and not more" i replied rolling my eyes at him. And he danced in happiness. Annoying.

We then reached the art gallery & he started fixing his outfit & hair then came out of the car opening my door he gently took my hand in his. And started walking inside along with me.

As soon as we entered the gallery a huge crowd of reporters & journalists were rushing towards us & asking a lot of questions to the guy beside me him. "PAINTER ARSALAAN HUSSAIN IS HERE" one of them screamed. "What inspired you to become an artist" one of the reporters asked forwarding the mic.