19 : little miss sweet tooth

Arsalaan's pov :

W H A T did I just hear ? Did she just say she might fall for me ? Is it ? Jittery jittery feelings surrounded my heart making it thump hard

W H A T did I just hear ? Did she just say she might fall for me ? Is it ? Jittery jittery feelings surrounded my heart making it thump hard. Happiness invaded inside of me just because she said she might like me ? Ahhh fuck Arsalaan you're freaking going crazy.

I looked straight into her eyes with my little heart wanting to jump out of my body. my orbs filled with a lot of emotions at the moment. Her lips were slightly curved into a smile and she stared back at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. Her smile is just so comforting !!

As we were just staring at each other, the lovely staring contest we had broke when a phone buzzed on the left side of the bed grabbing both of our attention. She looked at me with a slight weird - nervous look and then ended the call.

The phone buzzed once again and that's when I looked at the caller id, it was named as Zishan. I think I've heard this name somewhere ?! Oh yeah, it's her assistant whom I saw the other day when she left the resort.

She still didn't pick the call but I told her to attend it cause it might be important. She looked at me hesitantly with a pale smile on her face, for god know why? She then nodded and rushed inside the balcony attending the call and I excused her sitting on the bed.

our room was filled with the scent of fresh jasmines which I decorated it with. I was just calmly sitting on the bed looking here and there simply waiting for minahil to enter the room. She entered the room and our eyes met again making my heart flutter.

Just an eye contact with her can make my heart flutter like crazy. I could hear the sounds of my heart beating faster and faster.

She walked near me and stood straight in front me "Arsalaan something important had come up, so i've to visit office as soon as possible" she halted near to the closet after completing her words. What ? Is she going now ? I literally had plans but she's gonna ruin all that.

She grabbed some black clothes and entered the washroom, is she going office ? like right now ? I wanted to spend some time with her, my face itself turned into a small pout.

She returned back from the restroom in a black leather jacket and black boots and black glasses. Woah eleganto !! My jaw dropped cause she looked extremely hot in black. Not that I'm seeing her in black for the first time, but every time I look at her she looks more prettier than the last time I see her. I don't know what's wrong with me, I guess I'm whipped more than whipped cream !! Hell yeah !!

"I'll be back at night" she informed grabbing her car keys and was about to move out of the room "let me accompany you" I offered more like said making her eyes slightly widen.

"No, I mean.. why do you want to join?" She questioned looking a bit hesitated.

"Is there a problem ? Because I simply want to go where you go, I just want to be with you, I can't just stay a minute away from you, because times slows down when you're away from me and flows fast when we are together whereas it should get stuck, stuck forever when you're in my arms."  It was not me who said all these but this stupid-idiot heart of mine !!