10 : cheater ?

— ✧ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

I  W A S sitting on the grass painting the shoe when my niece aniya started complaining that she is hungry & I should buy her ice cream.

I don't even know if I could find one. I carried her on my back giving her a piggy back ride. & went to the restaurant which was in the resort only. I asked the cashier if we get ice creams here and he nodded saying yes.

Aniya giggled in happiness clapping her hands & grinning. "What flavour do you want baby?" I asked caressing aniya's hair. "Cookies & cream" she replied still grinning.

I placed the order for aniya & sat in the seats over there. The ice cream for aniya was here & she happily ate it making cute expressions. I scrunched my nose at her cuteness.

After she finished her ice cream i payed for it & we left. We were walking to the place where we stayed at when aniya started running & I had to catch her I'm tired this cutie makes me run behind her so much.

She started running & giggling and I was chasing after to catch her. "Okay now stop" I said catching my breath. "Archalaan uncle look what I found" aniya said holding a brown wrist watch. I observed it clearly 'i think I've seen it somewhere' I said to myself.

Oh yes it's minahil's she was wearing it today when she came inside the bushes where me & aniya were painting. "It's auntie's let's return it to her" I said to aniya taking the watch from her hand. But why is it fallen over here ?

I carried aniya in my arms & walked inside of the house. My eyes searching for that one person who isn't present among all the family members.

I left aniya in the living room and went towards our room where of course she'll be at. I entered the room but there was no one. I even checked the bathroom to find it empty as well.

The suit case & purse was missing too. I quickly went to where everyone were sitting. "Where's minahil?" I asked frowning. Everyone looked at me & didn't reply anything. I asked again "where's minahil does anyone know?".

"Bhai we don't know where's she. She never sat with us." My cousin inaya replied. "You" I pointed at yumna. "Did you say anything that upset her?" I questioned glaring at her. She chuckled evilly & replied." stop acting like she's some kid".

I ignored her & went to where my mom was. "Mom have you seen minahil?" I was getting worried now. "Yes she has left an hour before" my mom replied. "Left ? Where did she go?" I asked extremely shocked & worried.

"She said her friend is unwell & she has to go to meet her" my mom replied. That was when I knew that she minahil lied. "But beta didn't she inform you" my mom asked concerned. " uh uh mom I've to go" I said rushing towards our room.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho beta" my mom yelled from back but so many things started entering my mind.
(Where are you going son?)

I quickly called my friend "Hamadan I need your help. I'm at the resort which is 15 mins near your academy, come with your car asap". He was about to reply but I end the call.