23 : mysterious

Arsalaan's pov :

MY CHAINS of thoughts broke when I saw Minahil entering the room

MY CHAINS of thoughts broke when I saw Minahil entering the room. Her eyes met mine for a fraction of second before her gaze shifted down to the phone, her phone to be precise, which I was holding.

she blinked her eyes twice, indicating that she was slightly surprised.

"There was someone on the call ! who threatened to make sure we don't survive next time." I said, raising her phone up in the air to show her. I could see her eyes widen a little as she quickly came towards me and snatched her phone away, checking it.

"Who was it?" I asked, my voice came out unexpectedly cold. She averted her gaze from the phone and looked at me hesitantly. "Who was on the call, Minahil?" I repeated my question.

"I don't know." she replied blankly.

"Oh really? The call came from your phone, the caller knew your and my fucking names too but you don't know who it was! Woah ! You take me as a fool, don't you ?" I mocked scoffing at her rudely.

"Arsalaan, I seriously don't know who it was -" she started slowly, but I immediately got up from the bed, cutting her off..

"I've had enough of you being so mysterious, Minahil ! I'm your husband, for god sake why can't you tell me the truth?". I questioned furiously yet calmly. I don't know why, but a sudden burst of anger overcame me. I was tired of her always hiding things from me, and now I needed answers. She too got up from the bed and stood right in front of me.

"Why are you so hyped up suddenly, Arsalaan? You're behaving over the top! Calm down." she said, making me look at her in disbelief. I scoffed, unable to believe what she was saying.

"Sure thing minahil, I just told you that someone threatened us, and you expect me to act oblivious and ignore everything? Yeah? Is it ?"

" okay stop it !! what's your problem?? I'm not hiding anything from you-"

i cut her off by snarling. " DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME!! "

she passed me deathly glare before snarling back loudly.

" AND DONT YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME ARSALAAN HUSSAIN. I FUCKING CAN DO THAT TOO! AND ABOUT LYING TO YOU! I JUST SIMPLY DONT GET IT, THAT WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU BUT I'LL STILL SAY THAT IM NOT HIDING ANYTHING !" she ran fingers into her hair, showing her frustration.

" wait, why am I even explaining it to you! it's not like if I'm your wife then I must be answerable to all your shits. ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT! MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS ! "

we stood there shooting death glares to each other.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.

"As I have already said this to you before, you are my fucking business Minahil Ahmed Hussain ! So don't play games with me! Tell me now ! Right now !!" I yelled making her shot daggers at me.