15 : marked mine

— ❀ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

I W A S now sitting in my balcony on one of the chairs having black coffee along with star gazing. It was prolly 12:28 right now and everyone were downstairs chit chatting.

I was in my hoodie along with sweatpants cause it was cold winters and I felt chilly. I was just randomly sipping on my coffee looking at the view, It felt peaceful. I slowly closed my eyes feeling my heart calm down in this coziness.

My mind started to recollect all the things happening around me. And I wondered how fast the days passed . It's been probably a month I'm no more of a bachelor but a married man. Married to her.

I don't regret marrying at all even tho I got hitched only for a deal with my dad. But now that I feel it's one of the best thing that ever happened to me. She makes me feel a bundle of things I couldn't explain.

I never felt the urge to make someone happy or smile but since I've met her I have a sudden urge to make her feel alive to make her laugh and giggle. To make her smile, to be the reason of her ethereal smile.

I wonder where life will take us but all I knew was I'm glad to be with her. I got up from my chair and walked near the railing leaning on it. As I was now leaning on the railings I rested my cheeks on my palms and breathed the fresh cold air.

As I took a pause from recollecting all the memories of past month I continued. My mind reminding me how beautiful the person I'm married to is, her dark brown eyes looking deeper each passing second when she blinks, her perfect shaped nose and soft fluffy cheeks wanting me to squeeze it badly.

Her most gorgeous soft plump pink cherry lips reminding me things i wouldn't tolerate to remember. Her dark long hair which sways when she walks. She's just like a Disney princess. Arsalaan's princess.

I didn't realise I was smiling while adoring her in my thoughts when I got a light smack on my back making me open my eyes wide. There comes the fairy standing in front of me out of nowhere.

She was wearing a long neck covered hoodie which reached her hips revealing her thighs along with her hair left open with some pretty strands falling on her face. She was holding a mug in her palms.

She squinted her eyes at me and the next second rolled them making me scoff. I cleared my throat "what's wrong ?" I inquired and she didn't reply instead just raised an eyebrow at me. "are you mad at me by any chance ?" I asked softly looking into her dark eyes.

Those dark eyes only show emotions to me.

She looked slightly pissed off and I exactly knew why !! A smirked played on my face and I waited for her to reply. " mad ? Why would I be mad ?" she stated with a scoff. "I don't give a fuck or two, do whatever you want with that 'little childhood crush' of yours" she continued forcing that little childhood crush & crossed her arm around her chest.