5 : my wife

— ✧ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

I WOKE up only to see the beautiful figure laying beside me. She was in her deep slumber her face looked exactly like a baby. She looked more better like this rather then her every day's poker face and fake smile.

Her cherry plum lips had a perfect pinkish natural tint on it. Her cheeks looked so soft and fluffy I had the sudden urge to squeeze them. She is a beautiful mess. That's what she is.

I was staring at her beauty when "stop staring you fool" she stated glaring at me. I gulped and instantly looked away."I-I was just thinking to wake you up" I said hastily.

"How dare you call me a fool" I said faking my anger.She got up from the bed and rushed inside the washroom. I was just laying my head on the headboard and roaming my eyes around the room when I found a small letter placed on the side table near the bed.

My name was written on top of it, so I bothered to open it.

To the gym guy :
I'm not good at confessing but yeah "thank you" for saving me. He could have killed me or maybe hurt me with that sharp knife. No one ever protected me or saved my life. But a person who barely know me, the person whom I barely know, saved me. Thank you Arsalaan for that. But seems like you should be doing more gym to be stronger ;)

She wrote a thank you letter ? Well that's impressive but wait. I got the flashback of all the things I saw yesterday. Why were the guys trying to hurt her? Where were the staff of the salon? Why was she there with them alone? I had so many questions unanswered.

After she came out I went inside to get dressed as it was a nikah day today 'my sister's nikah' I quickly took a shower and wore a tuxedo with it's sleek black jacket, crisp white shirt & bow tie, it probably made me look charming.

I sprayed some perfume and fixed my hair, wore a brown watch & now I'm all ready with this elegant attire & lastly wore my pair of armani shoes to complete the look.

I was waiting for minahil as we have to go downstairs together. I was looking at the time when she rushed outside from the closet.

She was dressed in a grand embroidered white anarkali suit wearing heavy earrings, a shiny white dupatta on her shoulder and a scarf wrapped around her neck 'as always'.

She did pinkish light makeup. She curled her eyelashes using mascara, she lined her eyes with eyeliner and applied pink cheek tint and glossed her plump lips with red lip gloss.

She was holding something in her hands "can you tie this on my hair" she said handing me the gajra's. I nodded. She came close towards me and turned her back towards me giving two hair clips in my hands.

Our proximity was too close. Her sweet rosy scent rushed inside my nose making me feel a thousand things. She smelled like roses.

Wait I don't know to tie gajra's as far as I remember. "How much time will you take?" she asked. I tried to tie the gajra but failed it stuck out from the hair and fell on my hand.