16: whipped

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

2 days later

W H A T the fuck happened to me ? Why did I do it ? Like what was I even thinking while doing it? How could I? I literally just placed a hickey on his neck !! Fuck !! what's wrong with me? My mind started hammering me with all these questions.

This is just nothing but embarrassing. "Oh well minahil you're badly obsessed with embarrassing yourself in the Hussain mansion". My subconscious mocked.

I looked at the time to see it was 7 in the morning and I'm sitting on my bed recollecting all the things that happened two days back. I'm still not over of what I did that day. I looked at the person beside me who was sleeping peacefully, he was snoring slightly.

He looked like a babie.

A soft fluff ball.

I've the sudden urge to ruffle his hair.

I moved my hand near his face and lifted my palm trying to touch the soft strands of his dark brown hair. My hand stilled in air on it's way to touch his fluffy hair. His eyes opened. I startled, my heart started thumping so hardly, weird feelings started entering my body. Fool, fool, fool !! I screamed internally.

I closed my eyes and laid down on my side of the bed trying to pretend that I was asleep but failed. "Isn't it too early to admire my charming face, begum jee?" He questioned teasingly turning his whole body towards my side.

I slightly opened one of my eyes only to see him so close to me and shut my eyes back within a snap of second. I opened both my eyes together only to see him sleeping on his stomach, his face turned towards me. He was looking at me with a mischievous smile.

He managed to look adorable than ever in his morning face.

"What charms ? When you don't have any." I squinted my eyes giving him a tight sarcastic smile.

"I know that you know, I'm the most handsome & charming guy in existence and you, not agreeing with me would be a lie" he said with a smirk.

Such a self obsessed, narcissistic guy that he is.

"Think whatever you want, it's good for you".I said and rolled my eyes.

"I know you agree with me" he replied grinning. He came closer to me staring into my dark brown orbs from his blueish grey ones. His fresh morning cinnamon scent intruded my nose. He gazed at me and my mind was focused on his warm & soothing scent giving me twinkling little feelings on the pit of my stomach.

His hand moved towards my face. He caressed my left cheek softly and tucked my hair strand behind my ear, which was falling on my face.