18 : mine to tolerate

— ❀ minahil's pov :

W H A T the actual fuck minahil ? How can you fucking leave those gloves irresponsibly anywhere !! How could you be so careless?

All of these thoughts invaded my mind. My whole body reacted with utter shock, to his questions. My eyes still not averting from him.

He asked me the same question, fucking twice and I couldn't reply. Why ? because I freaking don't know what to. Why the hell did I leave those at the washroom ? I screamed internally.

"Hey, minahil can you hear me?" He questioned waving his right hand on air, exactly in front of my face, breaking my trance.

"Oh... yeah I can hear you" I answered slightly shuttering and faking a pale smile. What do I do now ? What if he questions more ? I don't have any valid answer to shut him up.

He raised the gloves in front of me and opened his mouth to say something but I swiftly rushed towards him taking the gloves from his hand and walking pass him, near to the dustbin and tossing it into the trash.

"It's not mine, I've never seen it before" I exaggerated a little and stood in front of him.

"If it's not yours then how come it be in our restroom?" He inquired crossing his arms around his chest.

Why's he being so annoying ? Can't he just shut the topic already. Ugh it's not that of a big deal to find some gloves with blood on them. He's too dramatic.

"I don't know, so don't ask me about it !" I declared walking away. But he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"Where were you the whole day ?" He suddenly brought this up making my eyes widen. This man is annoying the shit out of me with his damn freaky dumb questions.

"And why do you ask?" I questioned folding my arms around my chest, raising my eyebrow.

"Just simply, am I not allowed to ask my wife where she was all the day?" He replied cunningly. What the hell is wrong with him?

"For your blind ass, let me inform you that I was in front of your eyes since morning". I replied hell annoyed with his trashy questions.

I'll sue him surely. Idiot. Annoying jerk.

"Wait, I was out at 10 in the morning, so tell me what we're you doing at that time?" He asked suspiciously pointing & tapping his index finger on his chin, raising one of his eyebrow. Is he suspicious about it? No he ain't ?

"Arsalaan, mind your own fucking business." I yelled at him turning away, halting. But he grabbed me by my waist turning me towards his side more like making my body crash with his hard chest.

Our nose touched & eyes met each other's. His cinnamon scent intruded my nose, my hair strand falling on his shoulder blades. I could feel heart beats from both sides of mine, but it was quite late when i realised the other side was his heart and my eyes slightly widened.