29 : missions & leads

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

F I S T I N G his hair tightly in a hold i lifted up his hair and growled "speak up fucker!"

F I S T I N G his hair tightly in a hold i lifted up his hair and growled "speak up fucker!". A man in his early 40s was tied in a chair with bruises all over his face and blood oozing out his hands, and deep cuts cause of the tight rope he was tied with. "A warning to you, choose to tell me or oppose me and I'll kill you". I warned him.

" You can kill me, but I won't open my mouth about it !!" the man spat stubbornly.

"oh alright, let's do it, here we go !!" i smirked.
"Zishan, do pass the knife already." i ordered to the other presence in the room.

It was a dark abandoned room, probably in one of the basements where we bring people to get rid off, but it's been a while I visited here, after my marriage. So basically, I was wearing a all black outfit, bold makeup, a black leather jacket, boots and lastly no scarf, because it's time to flex my crown for the whole world to see.

I took the knife from zishan's hand, getting closer to the man seated on the chair i pointed the knife, extremely close to his eyes. Placing my left leg on the chair in which he is sitting.

"Move a little and the next second you won't be able to open your eyes, because this sharp vessel in my hand can be pierced in your eye any second" i chuckled saying that. The man was now sweating in terror. He was startled by the action of me 'minahil ahmed Hussain' standing in front of him.

I took the knife away from his eyes and within a second moved it towards his palm which was placed, probably tied onto the chair. I swiftly stabbed his palm making him yelp in pain. Seeing him groan in pain, I felt like a sadist.
" it's fun isn't ? let's give another shot" i chuckled cunningly taking the knife near his other hand.

The man in great agony cried out "NO NO !! spare me lady, I'll tell you everything you ask." the man pleaded.

I chuckled by saying "just a stab and you are already scared more than enough, such a coward, weren't you ready to die, rather than spitting the truth?" I smirked mockingly.

" so tell me, WHERE IS THE PENDRIVE?" I yelled out loud making him flinch in his tied chair.

"It's.. in.. the Huss..ain..mansion". he stammered and shuttered.

"What did you just say? The hussain mansion?"
I asked slightly astonished and he nodded in response gulping and sweating in terror.

"Why is the pen drive there?" I questioned slamming my hand harshly on his hair.

"I don't know anything, about why the pen drive is there but, all I know is that" he stopped.

" tumhare har sawal ka jawab sirf Hussain gharane ki diwaren de sakti hai " he completed the sentence. Making me remember the reason why I married Arsalaan. The man's eyes were dark which showed mystery's in them.