14 : jealous

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

Minahil's pov :

I F E L T like someone squeezed my heart constricting it from breathing when I saw Arsalaan smiling & hugging the women back.

They soon broke the hug and she looked at me and gave Arsalaan a look which said 'who is she?'. Arsalaan then looked at me, i was standing right beside him. "Meet her, she's my wife Minahil" he said to the women. "And minahil she's rahaf, my childhood friend" he said looking at me, introducing me to the girl he just hugged right now.

"Hi minahil" rahaf forwarded her hand to me and i hesitated a bit but then shook my hand with hers. "You didn't tell me you've married already" she said pouting at Arsalaan and I cringed at her behaviour. "Actually, it all happened so early" he replied rubbing the back of his head which showed he was awkward & nervous at the same time.

" and you didn't even bother to call your friend at your wedding " she said huffing and walking away showing slight anger & Arsalaan started chasing her around. I was pissed off already.

Why did she come here ? For what reason ? She seems to be annoying.

I ignored both of them & went to our room as I already showered and wore clean clothes from my home so now i just did some makeup & fixed my hair perfectly neat and adorned my hair with little flowers.

I then plugged my phone on charge & went downstairs were everyone were scattered in the whole house, some where sitting in the dining area still having breakfast, some in the kitchen cooking lunch and some in the living room chit chatting. But 'some' were nowhere to be found. Some in the sense 'Arsalaan & his friend'.

I approached Arsalaan's cousin sisters and asked if they've seen him anywhere. One of them said she saw him with rahaf at our garden. My heart sank in my stomach thinking of him with some other women.

I don't understand what I felt but i had the sudden urge to go and check on them and I did. As I entered the lawn my world stopped. I saw them sitting on the bench talking & giggling. Arsalaan was holding some bakery box in his hand and looking at what's inside it.

His eyes widened looking at what's present inside the box and that made me a lot curious. I was standing a little far away from them eavesdropping their conversations & looking at what they're doing. Embarrassing.

"Omg rahaf, you remembered ?" Arsalaan asked, his eyes glistening with joy. "Of course I do" she replied smiling at him. Remember what?

"These use to be my favourite deserts of all time, these delectable chocolate-covered strawberries, I loved them extremely when I was little !!" Arsalaan said chuckling. "I knew that so I made them by myself, just for you" she replied looking at him. Hot blood rushing my body, I felt furious.

Why do I feel angry? Why do I feel so pissed right now?

I couldn't tolerate this anymore i swiftly ran inside the house and sat in the living room on the soft velvety pastel cream coloured couch. Calming myself down & shooing my thoughts away. I asked the house help if she could give me a glass of juice and she nodded.