Prologue

It was the day after Novas birthday leaving her now 2 years old. She was in the living room receiving a bundle of attention from 3 of her brothers, Antonio, Marcello, and  Matteo.  Angelo was off getting food, while Lorenzo was with his father being in his shadow. 

Novas giggles were heard around the house as she was being attacked by tickles from her older brothers. Novas mother Aurora was watching from the hallway with a bright smile on her face happy at the sight of her children getting along. Not that she had to worry, because her sons were always around Nova when the could  be; and the only thing they fought over then was who was hogging up the attention with her. Everyone could easily tell Nova was everyone's favorite sibling, that reason being because she was the little sister. She will always be protected by her  brothers  that was a given from the time everyone found out Aurora was having a girl. 

-------------------------------------------Later that night------------------------------------------------

Aurora  had just finished putting  Nova to bed after all of her forehead kisses from the brothers. She was now with her husband trying to get some sleep herself  but just couldn't sleep. She had this aching feeling that something was wrong. If only she had listened to that feeling slightly sooner maybe the situation would have had a different outcome. After not being able to sleep for  a while she decided to go check on her children to put some peace at mind. She started with Lorenzo and went down the line  of bedrooms. After seeing all of her sons were okay and asleep, she went into her daughters room  hoping to see the same. 

Only  when she got in there, her daughter wasn't in bed and Novas window was open. In panic she walked towards the window  but no one was there. She turned around  now breathing heavy, looking around her daughters room only to see a note laying on the bed. "No" She whispered. "No, no, no, no" She kept repeating. She let out a sob falling to the floor yelling one last "no".  A few seconds later her husband Marco comes barreling in.

"Girasole, What's wrong?" He said to her. Only then did he notice Nova wasn't in bed and a piece of paper laying to the side of his wife. He quickly picks up the paper and reads it over. 

(Sunflower)

"Payback is a bitch ain't it?  Hope you had a good day with your precious daughter, as you wont be seeing her again. Ahhhh how easy it was for me to get ahold of her and to go unnoticed. Sorry about the couple dead gaurds, but they wanted to get in my way and I couldn't let that happened now could I?  Lets see you rub in your perfect happy life now without the Mafia Princess, shall we? 

Sincerely Francesco"  

Franceso, he is Marcos brother. Older brother to be precise . He was supposed to take over the  Mafia when the time came, but his father saw Marco more fit as his skills were better then Francesos. Now taking his brothers child is revenge on his brother?  

Oh how wrong that was. He made a mistake messing with the Rizzo family, and he will die by the their hands.