Chapter 9

Nova

Lorenzo, Marcello, and I are currently squished in the back of yet another SUV. We are heading to their house in New York, which with the information I have received is probably an understatement. I am listening to my music staring at  what is ahead of me when we finally pull onto a long road that has a wall at the end. I already know it has a secrete gate. It can also only be opened from the other side or with a pass code. It is tall enough to where you could not climb over it unless you came prepared with the proper supplies, like a ladder. The barb wire that runs along the top is what is meant to keep unwanted people away, but me and Jax could easily get over it if we wanted to. 

I watch as the gate opens due to a guard on the other side. I decide to stir the pot a little bit so I speak up. "You guys sure do have a well made security for the outside. I don't even think the president is this secured." I say examining my surroundings. When my eyes catch ahold of the house, my gaze stays their for a moment. It is huge and gorgeous no doubt. But I can't help the familiar feeling that forms in me when I look at it.  

"We just like to be safe principessa. You never know what could happen with the types of people in this world." Lorenzo says to me. It kind of makes me want to laugh at that last sentence. Everyone in the backseat of this vehicle has killed several people without any remorse. I think we could qualify as 'the types of people in this world.' 

We get out of the car and walk up the the front door. Everything just feels familiar it is giving me the worse type headache. I wait for one of the boys to make the first move, because no way am I going to enter first. 

I am about to walk in AND live in a house full of men. 5 men that are my biological brothers that I know didn't existed until less then 24 hours ago. They are the mafia and will have guards in this house which means more men. Where are the women, like come on what about female guards they are badass, I mean look at me. I am DEFINITELY NOT a guard, that would be an insult to my existence. But the point is females can be more of a badass bitch then males. I mean think about it.... their are only a few female serial killers known in the world and plenty of unsolved murders. Doesn't that change the prospective? 

Anyways..

We walk into the house and it is as gorgeous as the outside. The marble floors are anything but quiet, and you can hear the echos it leaves when you walk on it. "Hey Principessa, I know this is probably overwhelming and figured you could relax in your room to get adjusted. Then meet everyone else at dinner? I can have your things dropped off to you as well, but this gives you a out for a little before everyone comes marching in and surrounding you." He says with a small smile. I nod my head and follow him up the stairs. 

He leads me to a door that has my name on it. He opens the door and steps aside to let me go in first. "I hope you like it, we weren't sure what you would be into as of now." I am astonished. My mouth is like a goldfish as I look around at everything. You could fit 20 of my old bedrooms into here. I see 2 doors which leads to a huge walk in closet which is still bigger then my old room. And the other door leads to a huge bathroom. "It's amazing, thank you Lorenzo." I say as I still look at everything. "I am glad you like it." He says. "Myself or Marcello will come back to get you for dinner. I am glad your back Sorellina." He says before closing my door softly leaving  me to gape at my room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my things were dropped off in my room, I started organizing. I made a spot in the back of my closet for all of my weapons and made sure they were hidden. I didn't need the brothers finding anything out yet, as I do not know them. I have nothing against their Mafia, they do not do any form of human trafficking which is one thing I will never be okay with. I will kill anyone who ever thinks it is okay. That is why I never do any assassinations for certain mafias, or help out in anyway. Actually I probably am plotting my revenge on those said Mafias.