Chapter 15

Nova

I am actually having a good day today.

I found out I get to have a fight tonight at this new place in New York. Jake set it up for me even while being so far away. I guess he had a friend that owns the place, and who will help me for when I arrive. Although I feel like Jake has 'friends' like this one all over... not that I am complaining. It works in my favor.

On top of being able to fight tonight, Jax  told me his Mother would love to move down here. Apparently she would love a change in scenery, and has always loved the Big Apple. That and the obvious reason that I am here, and she loves me. I have already sent her a few Jobs that fit for what she is looking for until she can get back into owning her own business. She will most defiantly have more customers here then back in LA. 

I have been planning for how I am going to sneak out without any of my brothers noticing. They act like helicopter moms, so I did the only thing that would make boys uncomfortable enough to leave me alone..

I told them I was on my period, and have been giving slight attitude responses to anything they say. I have also pretended like I didn't quite feel good and had a real bad headache. In doing so I told them I was taking medication and needed a nap, and that if any of them interrupted my sleep I would murder them without a single blink of the eye. Of course they nodded and told me to tell them if I needed anything. I knew on the inside that it killed them to say, because they were scared of their own sister for having a slight attitude, a pretend attitude.

But in the end I am free of my brothers for the night. And just in case I made a fake me out of pillows on my bed. It looks pretty realistic if you asked me.

Now the getting out of the house without being caught by the guards was the tricky part. I had already taken care of the cameras; a little hack into the system to freeze them would handle that. I know better then to freeze them now, only when I am getting ready to climb out my window will a do that.

I have a fire escape latter I bought online for sneaking out purposes that is going to get me back into the house. I don't want the latter hanging there for any guards to see or possibly a camera, so I tied a string that will hang down I can pull when I am ready for the latter. Until then, I am finishing my disguise. 

I have never done to much to disguise myself because I never needed to in LA. Sure, I always kept a mask that covered everything but my eyes, but I was never worried about anyone their finding out who I was. Here, I have brothers I never knew about who happen to be the bosses of a mafia. My brothers don't know I have tattoo's, so those not being covered should already help with a disguise. I can't change my hair or put in contacts, because I never did any of that before. Everyone already knows certain features I have, and if that all of a sudden changes I wouldn't be able to fight. 

I strap my knifes around my thighs, and one around my ankle hidden just in case. I then go to my window and hack into the security system, which my is fucking terrible for being in the Mafia. They are basically begging for someone to attack their home. I freeze the Camera and slowly lower myself until I am dangling from the window. I drop down and look around for a spot near the gate that no guard is looking. I slowly climb the large gated fence, and being as careful as possible because of the barbed wire.  When I drop to the other side I quickly unfreeze the cameras as I run down the street, only stopping when I find a car I can barrow.

I end up having to hot wire it because some people don't know how to leave there keys in the head mirror. It takes a minute since it has been a while I used someone else car, but eventually I get it and take off down the road.

I am about to go to my first fight in New York. And I am about to steal the best fighter title here just like the one I own in LA.

I am already breaking the rules given to me.

Word Count: 792