Chapter 19

Nova

Pulling into the paring lot, I could already sense the stares on me. I'm a girl riding in on a bike, that is my fault. 

But when I take my helmet off, that is when the whispers take over; no one has a life anymore so the only exciting thing is a new kid they can gossip about. 

My brothers parked next to me, getting out of the car with power taking over them. Some turning away, while other girls twirl their hair around their finger hoping to draw their attention....gross...

I notice Jax's car fly into the parking lot, I allow a small smirk to make its way onto my face. I watch as he parks and gets out of his car, he still hasn't noticed me. 

"Hey asshole!" I call out to him. His head spins so fast in my direction I can only imagine the neck pain. A large grin takes over his face while he rushes over.

"Sunshine." He says before picking me up in a bone crushing hug. A huge smile is on my face as I hug him back with just as much force, letting him know I missed him just as much. When my feet are back to touching the ground I release my hold on him. "You've been hanging in there?" He asked while ruffling my hair.

I slap his hand away with a scowl on my face. "Always." I say and my gaze shifts to my brothers who are standing there watching with slight glares. "Oh right. Jax, this is Angelo, Elio for short, and Antonio. Guys this is Jax." I say impressed with my introduction skills. 

The tension is very thick in the air, but after several moments Elio takes a step forward extending his hand. "It's nice to finally put a face to the name." He says. "You too." Jax replies. 

They both turn to me with less serious faces and say, "You talked about me?" at the same time. I do not like that. 

"That's creepy... please refrain from doing that again." I say to my brother and best friend. "No I didn't talkkk about you, I just mentioned your name a few times when Jax was asking about things. As for you" I say turning to Jax. "Your name probably came up when  was talking about Mary." I say with an innocent smirk. Jax rolls his eyes playfully.

Antonio finally decided to put himself into the introductions and took a step forward. "Hmm. So you're who she never shuts up about.." He says with his slight glare still in place.

"And you are...?" Jax asks causing me to cough slightly so I don't start laughing. Jax knows everything Antonio has said, therefore is definitely not a fan. Elio rolls his lips into his mouth with his eyebrows raising, not expecting this. He looks from Jax to me, and from me to Jax. 

"So he knows everything everything.."

More then you know.. "I guess it depends on what you categorize everything with."

He lets out a slight laugh while saying "Alright then." Antonio on the other hand does not look happy.

"I am still confused on who this is.."Jax says trying to keep up his little act.

"Cut the shit asshole." I say with a slight chuckle swatting at his chest.

"Ughh only because he asked so nicely." 

"Come on, lets go find the office and get our schedules."

"Oh hey do you have food at all? Cause I am a little hungry.." 

"Seriously, you know I don't bring food to school."

"Uh I got some snacks in my bag you can have one if you want." Elio says. I swear he is trying to be a friend snatcher. Just kidding.. hopefully. I think he just wants to be on mine and Jax's good side.

"YES! I will take anything, seriously just chuck whatever at me." 

"You are so over dramatic. You act like Mary totally didn't just make the best breakfast of your life for you." I say with an eye roll.

"Oh she totally did, and I scarfed that shit down, but that doesn't mean 30 minutes later I am not hungry." He says catching the bag of chips thrown at him. "Sweet!"

"You act like such a kid." Antonio says with an annoyed eye roll. AND he stole MY line.

"And you act like such an annoying prick that is giving me a headache. So go run along to your non existent friends and let me and my bestie catch up,  you've had her for to long." He says slinging an arm over my shoulder. His arm didn't stay there very long because Antonio had flicked it off and pulled me slightly away from Jax. 

"Don't put your filthy arms around her." He says moving to the other side of Elio.

"Don't tell me what and what not to put around her, especially since I have been doing just that since we were kids... okay that sounded wrong I will admit.. but in all seriousness, she is like my sister." 

"Pfft yeah, LIKE... she is actually our sister." Antonio says causing me to scoff in amusement, cause bro does not think of me as a sister.  More like a asshole pain I get while on my period, that is super annoying and I want to just get rid of and to never have again... That is how Antonio sees me.

"Yeah okay." I say, "Come on Jax don't let him get to you, trust me its better to just ignore his presence, eventually he will get sick of not getting a reaction out of you and the comments will stop until the next time he sees you!" I say aiming that jab towards Antonio. 

He looks like a hurt puppy but thankfully shuts up.  

People continue to stare, while Elio and Antonio continue to follow us like lost puppies. I would have thought they would have told us where to go if they were planning on staying THIS close, but they seem to be in their own worlds. 

Eventually we make it to the office and were given our schedules and locker combos from the receptionist. 

Time to let the fun begin... Note the sarcasm...

Word Count: 1022