47 ✨

Taehyung POV

Tomorrow, we're leaving India, and I'll going to miss this place. It's not just the location; I'll miss Alia. I don't know why she's on my mind, the girl I saw two days ago. While i thinking about her Someone entered the room – Yoongi Hyung. I greeted him, asking about his day. He shared the events, and I expressed my admiration for his connection with Yn.

"Hyung, you're lucky to have a girl like her. You two have the same mindset; it's everything," I remarked. Yoongi Hyung smiled, acknowledging his good fortune.

Then, the unexpected question – "Do you like Alia, Taeyang?" My heart skipped a beat, and I denied it. Yoongi Hyung wasn't convinced; he pushed for the truth.

"Honestly, Hyung, I don't know if I like her, but when she's with me, my heart beats faster. It's like... I think I have a crush on her," I confessed, surprised by my own words.

Yoongi Hyung, always perceptive, grinned knowingly. "Taeyang, I think you haven't discovered your feelings for her yet. You'll realize it soon," he assured before leaving for the bathroom.

Alone with my thoughts, I grappled with the idea of being in love with Alia. The age gap loomed, questioning the possibility of such emotions. But as I pondered, Yoongi Hyung's voice echoed, breaking through my doubts.

Heartfelt emotions transcend age, my friend," Yoongi Hyung's words reached me. His understanding brought a smile to my face

Yoongi pov

As I got ready and made my way downstairs, I found my BTS brothers already prepared and waiting. Taking a seat on the couch, Namjoon was quick to ask, "Yoongi, where's Yn?"

I leaned back, glancing at the stairs, "She's getting ready; she'll join us soon."

Jungkook, ever curious, chimed in, "Where did you and Yn go today? We heard it was quite an adventure."

A smirk played on my lips as I began recounting, "Oh, you won't believe what Yn did for me today. First, we visited an orphanage, and then she surprised me with a tranquil mini-forest. It was an unexpectedly fantastic day."

Hobi chimed in, "That sounds amazing! What did you guys do in the forest?"

I chuckled, "Oh, it was like a scene from a movie. We had a playful game of charades, danced under the fading sunlight, and even made wishes at a hidden wishing well. Yn sure knows how to make every moment special."

Jin, ever the curious one, asked, "And what about the orphanage? What happened there?"

A warmth filled my chest as I recounted, "Yn has been secretly contributing to an orphanage. She took me there, and the kids were ecstatic to see me. We shared some joy, and she even donated. It was a heartfelt experience, and I couldn't be prouder of her."

The room buzzed with a mix of curiosity and a hint of envy. I could sense the intrigue in their eyes, everyone wondering about the special day Yn had crafted for me.

Jimin, with a playful grin, pointed at the watch on my wrist, "What's with the fancy watch, Yoongi? Did you buy it for yourself?"