✨♥️ 66 ♥️✨

Alia pov

I was sitting in a chair, waiting for my sister's wedding to start. The wedding venue looked breathtakingly royal, adorned with intricate floral arrangements and elegant decor. The aisle was lined with delicate white flowers, leading up to an ornate stage where the ceremony would take place. Soft music played in the background, adding to the enchanting ambiance.

 Soft music played in the background, adding to the enchanting ambiance

Imagine anyone

As I glanced around, I noticed the presence of many idols and celebrities, adding to the grandeur of the occasion

As I glanced around, I noticed the presence of many idols and celebrities, adding to the grandeur of the occasion. The venue was bustling with guests, and the media reporters were stationed outside, eager to capture every moment of the star-studded event.

Despite the excitement in the air, I couldn't shake off the lingering stress from last night. However, after Yoongi oppa's reassuring words, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I took a moment to reflect on what I truly wanted, and I found my answer.

Amidst the festivities, I noticed Taehyung oppa sitting alone, away from the bustling crowd. While the other BTS brothers were busy dancing, eating, and taking pictures, he seemed lost in thought. Feeling a need to clear the air, I approached him and took a seat beside him.

At first, Taehyung oppa seemed hesitant, as if unsure of how to react to my presence. But when I asked him to stay and talk for a minute, he reluctantly complied, sitting down beside me. I took a deep breath, gathering my thoughts before speaking up.

"Oppa, I want to clear everything between us," I began, my voice steady but tinged with emotion. "I know you've been feeling uncomfortable around me lately, but today, after the wedding, I'll be leaving back to India. Before I go, I need to tell you something."

Taehyung oppa turned to look at me, his expression guarded yet curious. "What is it, Alia?" he asked, his tone softening slightly.

Taking a moment to gather my thoughts, I continued, "Tae oppa, do you want to know why I said no to you?"

He nodded silently, his eyes searching mine for answers.

"I know you might think it's because I don't like you or because we have many differences," I explained. "But the truth is, I do like you, Tae oppa. I like you as a friend. I didn't reject you because of our cultural differences or anything like that."

I paused, allowing my words to sink in before continuing, "I said no because I have another passion in my life that I love deeply. I want to become a lawyer and help people. It's the only dream I have right now, and I didn't want to jeopardize it or make my family and Y/n worry about me."

As I spoke, I could see a mixture of emotions flicker across Taehyung oppa's face - understanding, empathy, and perhaps a hint of regret.

"I miss the old Tae oppa," I confessed, a soft smile playing on my lips. "The one who used to talk with me joyfully and share his dreams and fears. I thought that after I said no to you, you would accept it and we could still be good friends. But I guess I was wrong."

Taehyung oppa's expression softened, and he reached out to place a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Alia. I'm sorry for assuming things and for making you feel uncomfortable. From now onwards, I promise to be your good friend, just like before."

Feeling a sense of relief wash over me, I smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you, oppa," I said sincerely, before turning to leave as my mom called for me.

As I walked away, I glanced back at Taehyung oppa, offering him a reassuring smile. Despite the challenges we had faced, I was grateful for his understanding and for the chance to clear the air between us. With a lighter heart, I made my way to join my family, ready to celebrate my sister's special day.

태양 POV

As Alia walked away, leaving me to process our conversation, Jungkook approached me, putting his arms around me in a comforting gesture. "I heard everything," he said softly. "Tae, don't worry."

I turned to look at him, offering a small smile. "Thanks, Kookie," I replied. "But I'm not upset. I'm happy for her."

Jungkook furrowed his brows, studying my expression. "Don't you feel sad?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

I shook my head gently. "Everyone doesn't always get the person they want, Kookie," I explained. "We just have to accept it and move on."

Despite the bittersweet realization, I knew that Alia's happiness was what truly mattered, and I was determined to support her in any way I could. With Jungkook's reassuring presence by my side, I felt a sense of peace settle over me as we turned to join the festivities, ready to celebrate Yoongi Hyung wedding and cherish the bonds of friendship that brought us together