✨💛57💛✨

It's been weeks since the storm of Alia's heartbreak. With the support of Yoongi and my BTS brothers, she's now completely fine. I haven't disclosed Alia's love story or breakup to my parents . Meanwhile, I've been engulfed in the whirlwind of preparations for my impending marriage.

Tomorrow marks the big day, the day I become Mrs. Min. The anticipation fills me with excitement as I stand before the mirror, preparing for my Haldi and Mehndi ceremony.

[ Y/n outfit]

[ Y/n outfit]

[ Hair style]

[ Hair style]

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts, and upon opening it, I find Yoongi standing there. His hug is comforting, and he compliments me, saying, "Kitten, you're looking beautiful." Returning the compliment, I playfully add, "You too look handsome."

As Yoongi sits on the bed, he pulls me onto his lap, placing his face in the corner of my neck. Curious about his parents, I inquire about their arrival. He informs me that they'll be joining us for the evening reception ceremony. Excitement bubbles within me, and I express my enthusiasm. Yoongi, reflecting on our two years of relationship, remarks, "Finally, you're going to become mine."

In response, I hug him, stating, "I've already become yours." He smirks and playfully warns, "Baby, I was talking about our wedding night. Don't expect me to be gentle after making me wait for two years." Blushing, I deny it, but Yoongi, ever the tease, questions, "Kitten, are you blushing?" I insist I'm not, but before we can continue, our room door swings open.

Our private moment was abruptly interrupted by none other than Alia, eyes closed, announcing the arrival of the henna artist. Mom wanted me to join for the ceremony. Alia, with a mischievous grin, teased about us coming soon. Yoongi, undeterred, turned to me, questioning why Alia always seemed to interrupt our moments. Laughing, I gave him a quick peck on the lips, urging, "Come on, let's go. We don't want to keep everyone waiting."