Fanya and Raghav

A saga of forbidence

16th Century, the a span of years where, where people accept that if you fall in love with someone who is not your cast or worst, your sister's Brother-in-law...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

×Raghav Singh Rathor ×

The name itself depicts the aura he has

The name itself depicts the aura he has... The younger prince of Chittor Empire... He might seem jolly and joy to be around, but his hidden personality is what he is really... Agressivness runs in his veins... But totally a whole different person when it comes to her...

×Fania Rawat×

Fania, means a beautiful circle of life, filled with immense love, affection and joyous

Fania, means a beautiful circle of life, filled with immense love, affection and joyous... But that's not the case with her... She is the youngest princess of Maratha Empire... She faced alot just at the age of 20... Losing all the hopes from her life... Attempted suicide... But at the right moment, he , came to her life...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Here's the introduction for the new book!

Now few things to clear:

°All the rights to the story is belongs to me... If you want you can ask my permission for the rights... I would not appreciate if anyone will copy my story...
(It had happened in past so I want to clear it now itself)

° Updates of the story will be done  2 times a week...

° Prologue of the story will be published on 22th of January 2024

° And Most importantly show some love to the story... It's my first time writing this kind of story... I am assuring you that you will love the ups and downs for the story... And it's my first time writing this kind of story... I am gonna go out of my comfort zone for this story... So even I am expecting a little love..