Chapter 7

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

--------------------
Flashback🍂
--------------------

It been 1 months since the campaign and it will be the progress report, the report will be send to every kingdom, for prince's and princesses progress...

Raghav was making the reports when fania entered...

In this one month, fania and raghav grew a little close, they would share their day experience at night during the night walk near Lake... Fania grew comfortable with Raghav and Raghav was happy to finally see some kind of progress with in them and their relationship...

Raghav:fania?

She nods and came inside, she then claps her hands and attendee brought a big plate with some kurta's and a few jewellery on it... She tells them to keep it there and leave...

Raghav frowns and looks over them...

Fania:di bata rhi thi, ki aapka janamdivas hai...

' di was saying, today is your birthday!'

She said in a low voice and was looking down the whole time... Raghav bites his lips controlling the smile that was daring to come up on his lips...

Fania:ye humne... Nhi humara matlab, di ne apne liye kuch bheje hai taufe mein...

'this is from my... No, di has send some gifts for you..'

Raghav closes his eyes and covered his face with his hands to not laugh at this cutie sitting right next to him...

Raghav:so, this all is send by bhabhi saa and bhai sa?

She nods and started to go when, he called out her name and said,

Raghav: but, these patterns look similar to your lehenga you wore one time...

Fania's eyes widen and looks at him who had a smirk plastered on his face and started to walk off...

Raghav:sunna nhi chahengi hume pasand aaya yaa nhi?

'dont you want to know that did I like it or not'

Fania:agr apki pasand aaya toh aap kal yeh kurta pehn ke aayenge, parntu agr nhi, toh aap ye kurte wapis bhejawa denge...

'if you liked it, you will wear it tomorrow and if not, you will send these back to chittor'

Raghav smiles and immediately changed his kurta as she left and adored himself, in the mirror he had in his chamber and walked out...

He saw fania, was sitting with everyone else making some sweets, as it was the last day for the first batch of students...

He called everyone and told them to line up...

Raghav:now that today is the last day, I would like to make a special announcement... The batch of students will have two teachers... Fania Rawat will assist me for the next campaign which will start in three days...

He said, taking fania off guard... He heard a few whispers

'she just came back from his chamber!'

'she is the princess, that's why she got this..!'

'prince raghav might like her that's why he does this...'

'exactly, or else who will take this, already impure girl, the one who had warm others bed..'

These words were enough to make her eyes pool with warm tears and that was the last thing raghav wanted to see on his special day...

Raghav:you five, come out now...

He said, and anger was visible, this was the tone which fliched everyone... Raghav never used this tone, and if he does, they know something is wrong...

Raghav: you give will replace attendees for the next campaign... You two meet me before going, I need some work to be done by you two...

He said in dangerous tone and all the five nods... Except one, she backed off and said,

Lady:how can you do this? We were just speaking facts... She is just a bed warmer for you... You did this so that she could be close to yo------

A thud of slap could be heard and everyone looked at fania, who was the one who slapped that gir..

Fania:what did you say? Bed warmer? Atleast I am the one who works in brothels and earn money, risk the whole kingdom's pride! And I am not a bed warmer, NOW GET LOST...

She said and looks over to Raghav who had a proud smile on his face...

Raghav:i am proud of you Fania...

She smiles and walks away from there... Raghav gave one last look to them and walks behind fania...

He looks at her sitting on a boat in the river and he himself sat in there and said to her,

Raghav:thank you for taking stand for yourself...

Fania:my self respect is above all... And honestly, I can't be crying over that one incident again and again...

Raghav:mitra manti ho hume?

'do you consider me as your friend?'

Fania looks at him, taking the second paddle in his hands and she smiles, noticing he was wearing the same kurta she gave him...

Fania:ye bhi koi sawal hai?

'is this even a question?'

Raghav: let's go to chittor then! Bhabhi saa would be happy..

Fania:how can I? No... I can't go to your kingdom as if it's my own house...

Raghav:it will be yours soon...

He murmured under his breath and says,

Raghav:everyone will be happy, and infact your family is not in hind where would you even stay...

Fania:what do you mean! We have huge kingdom, I can stay where ever I want to...

Raghav:okay okay, calm down... Bhabhi sa would be happy...

Fania:just because di wants...

She said eyeing him...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️