Chapter 18

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

§ Fania's POV §

The news of war was spread and I got to know, that, Rajkumar Raghav is leading the war, that means, he wyYill the one who will deal with king... Knowing that he is capable of handling this, but, still the fear of losing him was gripping in my heart was getting out of control...

There's no news from the war... I can't even travel there, what would I say to them? That I want to meet him? Why? What is he to me?

What is to me?!

The question roamed in my head, making my head ache from all the doubts and questions... It's been early hours of th day, and still no news from the war zone, i so wanted to go to that place and get a look of him...

Once, I got freshen up, I went outside only to find, Aai and Baba were all set for the courtroom along with Shiv Bhai sa..

Shiv: Fania jiji, get ready, in the evening, we both will leave for Nitya jiji's kingdom...

Fania:huh?

I was still in daze of what he said, I was on cloud nine, hearing what my brother just said... It's been 4 months, since i have goten a look of him... And finally I will be able to look at him...

I just want him healthy, fit and fine... I hope...

Shiv: I might come back, but, Nitya jiji needs you during her labour, Aai couldn't go as she is getting weak...

I nod my head and baba came to me, keeping his hand on my head saying,

Baba:if you don't want too, it's okay..

Fania:NO... I mean-- I will go with bhai sa... Jiji needs me...

I said, quickly correctly what baba said to me and he looks at me, giving me a smirk... He leans in and said,

Rajwardhan: he is injured!

He said and left after commanding everyone to follow him... Leaving me all shocked...

What does he mean? Is He alright? Bappa...

I quickly ran and packed a few items, and then followed Bhai sa to his horse and my palki...

As soon as we reached there, the atmosphere there was sicken... Everyone had tension creases on their forehead... My heartbeats rose... I knew he is injured but the air here is indicating something different, like, there's negativity in the air is making me choke...

Fania jiji and Jija sa, came to welcome us, but then that usual smile wasn't on here face...

Shiv:jiji, is everything alright? Where is everyone else?

Bhai sa asked, and jija sa, just shook his head and went from there... This has never happened, I looked at jiji and she just asked me to follow her while bhaisa followed Jija sa...

Nitya:devar sa, is badly injured, hasn't even opened his eyes since last night...

As soon as those words escaped her mouth, tears welled up in my eyes, no... He is fine... He has to come back, for me...

Nitya:ved ji has raised his hands...

Fania:rai--raised his hands??

Nitya:he might never wake up again...

Fania:NOO!! HE CANT! HE HAS TO WAKE UP!

I said and she looks at me with narrowed eyes...

Nitya:what are you saying, fania?

Fania:jiji, he needs to wake up, I didn't said him anything, he needs to hear my answer...

Nitya:what answer fania? What are you saying?

Fania:jiji, where is he right now?

Nitya:first answer me, NOW!

Her tone, made me lose up and hug her tightly, though I couldn't as tight as I want, because of the baby, but I need her right now!

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️