Chapter 10

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Raghav's POV

Now that everything is over, I will concentrate more towards wars and Kingdom... I can't let my sorrow and grief take over my brother's hardwork and career... By the end of this month, Aditya bhaisa and Yug bhaisa are getting married...

The whole kingdom is getting ready to get their two prince married... Aditya bhaisa is having a love marriage but Yug bhaisa is having arrange marriage...

I have seen, an arranged marriage turn into a beautiful marriage, just by the efforts... Bhai sa and bhabhi sa are the perfect example of being a happy and healthy couple...

I walked to there chamber and they both were having breakfast and as usual bhai sa was feeding bhabhi sa...

Raghav: good morning lovely couple!

I said and they both smiled...

Nitya:what's today, devar sa, himself came that too in the morning...

Raghav:can't i come and meet you, shit... You broke my heart bhabhi saa...

I said and bhai sa twists my ears...

Raghav:bhai sa... It's paining...

Avyay:it should... Is everything ready for the wedding?

Nitya:are the cards distributed, avy-- Rana ji?

Everyone knows that she calls bhai sa by his name but never in front of anyone...

Avyay:yes... Raghav, come with me, we need to discuss somethings... And till then, you, rani sa, are not going to attend court sessions for this week, because you are too weak to even stand up.. understand?

She nods her with a cheeky smile and I adored the two...

Fania also, smile cheekily to me... As we both found out that everyone has come to know the little affair we are having...

Fania:i mistakenly told everything to jiji...

Raghav:fania... It's okay, we are anyways getting married and telling everyone... So no issue...

Fania:i know right!!!

She hugged me tightly and I kissed her temple...

Raghav:kiddo..

I laughed and she was all giggling in my arms and I felt her disappearing into shredding pieces... Fania? Where are you going, my love?

I felt someone shaking my whole body, I saw Avyay Bhai sa and everyone surrounded me into a circle.... I rubbed my face and tried to wipe away the tears that were threatening to fall...

Avyay: bacche, raghav, tum thik ho? Teen char din se dekh rhe hai hum, tum kuch khoye khoye se lagg rhe hai, aur ye aasu?

Adi: Raghav, tumhe pata haina hum sabke tumhare aakho mein aasu nhi pasand...

Yug: dekho, sirf hum chaar Jann hai, tum bata sakte ho hume, aisi bhi kya chez hai Jo tumare aakho mein aasu aagye?

I looked at his three brother all worried for me... I took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile and joyfully said,

Raghav:it's nothing like that! I was just thinking when my niece will come to this we all would be so happy, those little feets running all over our palace and calling me chote kaku saa.. it would be so blissful... That's i had tears...

Only because I can't make my sorrow mood ruin the happiness of my three brothers...

Avyay:are you sure? It's okay, take your time...

Yug: remember we are with you...

We all shared a hug and then got indulged into political discussions... After our discussion, it was late afternoon, we had our lunch together at meeting chamber itself... And then we had held court session today in the evening...

We all entered the court together and there Yug bhaisa solved common problems of villagers...

After the court session, i went to my chamber's little pond... Since childhood this pond have been my favourite... Whenever I need to relax this is were I come ...

Raghav: why can't I mask up everything... Why is this thing getting in my head... How will i be able to move on from you fania, you have captured my whole soul... You are settled deeply into my body and my soul...

I want to cry, cry my heart out... But I can't... I want to talk to someone... Just then I heard a sweet little voice...

Voice:bhai saa...

I heard the anklets coming closer and she sat beside me... I have changed into decent clothing before i allowed her to come inside...

Raghav:aaira... What happen?

Aaira:bhai saa, you know, you are the only person with whom I share everything right?

Raghav:now what you want?

Aaira:what happen to you Bhai saa...

She said coming closer to me and rubs my hairs...

Raghav:nothing, aaira... You tell what do you want?

Aaira: nothing, I came back after so long, so i wanted to know are you alright or not...

Raghav:ohh... You tell, how was your journey?

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️