Chapter 5

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Author's POV

Next few weeks went by , there was no communication between Raghav or Fania... None of them even tried to do... They were taking some time out for themselves, to understand the situation...

Fania, she was struggling with her inner feelings the way she felt... She was confused if she should consider these feelings as love or not, because what happened in these 5 months were incredibly loveable moments and her heated moment with him...

--------------------
Flashback🍂
--------------------

It's been two weeks since the incident took place... Fania is busy with cleaning the whole palace all by her own... Since childhood whenever she is angry or upset or hurt, she does this...

Aradhana her mother is worried for her and then, after discussing this with everyone, they all decided she would join Raghav's campaign as a student for few months and if she is good enough, she would be a part of campaign just like Raghav is...

Ardhguru her father came her to chamber where is was writing something on her scroll...

Ardh: fania, child! We want you to be distracted by all of this drama, so for that should we enroll your name in Rajkumar Raghav's campaign?

Fania:baba but...

It's not easy for her to trust anyone, especially after what happened in the campaign...

Ardh:your di's in law have requested! Even your di want you to join inn..

She just nods her head, she felt butterflies when she heard Raghav's name...

Fania:when do we have to leave?

Ardh:in two days?

Fania again nods her head and starts writing again, but ardhguru sat there with his daughter... He knew she wouldn't tell anyone what's happening with her but he knew that she is going through alot...

Ardh:are you okay?

Fania: sach kahe yaa jhooth?

Ardh:pita kaa Dil sach sunna chahta hai aur buddhi, jhooth...

Fania chuckles and then ardhguru left her alone... Fania wipes her lone tear and again went back to work... Fania loves to write and she draw, she would write everything she feels at the moment and if it's not good, then she burns down the paper...

After two days, fania was in her chamber, which was allotted to her for the campaign... Raghav hasn't arrived yet to the site, so she just went to take rest, as it was a long journey for her...

Raghav reached the place and he felt her presence behind him, he looks behind and saw her walking on the grass bare foot...

He went to her and walks beside her but with distance so that she doesn't scare away from him...

Raghav:it's late, you should sleep...

Fania:I can't sleep anymore...

Raghav:you should... Else you would fall sick in the first day itself of campaign...

Fania:trust me, i wouldn't...

Raghav:let's see... Now go and sleep...

He said in a stern tone and fania look at him with a frown...

Raghav: your teacher is asking you to do something, Fania Rawat...

Fania stomped her foot and went away to her chamber making raghav chuckle at her behaviour...

Raghav: precious kiddo...

He said and went to his chamber...

Fania: uhh.... What does he think of himself... He can't go around and order me what to do or what not too... And why the hell did i even listen to his words...

While thinking all of this, she didn't even when she fell into a deep slumber...

Next morning came early, as they would start with defence first and then everything else...

Raghav:now, first, we will learn how to ride a horse... I know most of you might know but, I don't want to take risks... So we will start with very basic thing...

Everyone nod their heads and moved towards their respective horses... Fania sat on her horse and then she followed raghav... Raghav had the same breed of horse as fania, it's just her's is white while his is Black...

Raghav: now, since you all know basics, we will take one ride with the basic ideology and then start with other techniques...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️