Chapter 13

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading ..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fania's POV

I felt the chamber and went to mine, Tara wanted to accompany but her mother told her to visit her, because functions will start from tomorrow...

I went to my chamber, had my dinner and went for a walk, out in the garden... I felt the breeze calm the cells down, the inner Strom I have been feeling since the time I have stepped in this kingdom...

Your marriage with someone else...

He is not even smiling, why? All because of me... He loved me and what did I do? Push him away, please understand Rajkumar Raghav, we can't be together...It's forbidden for the society...

I didn't knew when a lone tear escaped my eye... I felt hands on my cheek... I turned away and shook my head, turning I saw him...

Fania: it's not right... You shouldn't do this...

I said and started to walk forward, but he held my arms and pulled me towards him...

Fania:this is not correct, Rajkumar Raghav...

Raghav:may I know the reason why?

Fania: you are marring my, bestfriend... She would think otherwise... Let go off me... You have moved on for God sake, let me live in grief...

He is testing my patience, i screamed looking directly into his eyes which held confusion... Wow...

Fania:wow, now you are frowning at me... Leave me...

I tried getting out of his hold, he held me more tightly and a smirk formed on his lips... He pulls me a little more closer and his hands slipped to my waist... His thumb making patterns on my waist, making me squirm under his aura...

His eyes, that were blue have turned to the darkest shade of blue, making my breath uneven...

Fania:le..leave me... This is not right...

He smiles and bites his lower lip, making me close my eyes... He is intoxicating... He leans more closer and bends my level, whispering...

Raghav:hume pata tha tum bawali ho parantu itni? Raghav Rathor, sirf aur sirf tumhara hai, pattar ki lakir hai ye baat...

'i knew you are mad, but this much? Raghav Rathor is just yours... This is written on stone..'

He said and took a deep breath, felt me and I felt him going away from me... I opened my eyes and saw he is standing right in front of me, but with a distance between us...

I tried understanding his talks and comprehend what he said, wait, did he....

I looked at him, and I am sure my eyes are shining, he smiled and nods his head, going to his chamber... I felt my whole body, shivering and I felt a sudden rush of excitement into me... He is still mine... We can still be together...

I jumped a little and i heard anklets running towards me... I saw, Tara walking to me... I went to her and hugged her tightly, with a wide smile on my face...

She smiles and hugged me back...

Anantara:what happen to you... You finally look happy?

Fania:umm... You are getting married naa... I am so happy for you..

Anantara:what is this, first you cry and blame it on my wedding and now this too... Tell me honestly, did you got premi or something like that?

I blushed at her talks and she nuggled my shoulder...

Anantara:aha, i guess I am right... Now tell me who is that lucky prince charming?

Fania:there's nothing like that, Tara... You should go and sleep, it's already late, you have your haldi tomorrow...

Anantara:I am not letting this matter go that easily, be aware... Also, tomorrow is falgun or Holi, so Nitya bhabhi saa said that after haldi, we all will celebrate Holi...

Fania:oh okay, but you can't play with your fiance...

Anantara:yeah... You have to help me with that...

Fania:get off, I am not helping... Jiji and jija ji is here... I am not doing anything...

Anantara:please, please, won't you help your bestfriend...

Just then, we both heard a deep voice from behind and we turned back, only to find him evedropping our conversation...

Raghav: hone wali bhabhi sa, aap inko chode... Ye toh hai hi bawali... Aap hume bataye, bhai sa ko yaha le aaye, haldi ke baad?

'to be sister-in-law, let her be she is mad... You tell, do you want Bhai sa here? After haldi function?'

Fania: jyada nhi bol rhe hai aap kuch?

'don't you think you are speaking way too much?'

Raghav: apse matlab? Hum bhabhi saa se baat kar rhe hai...

'am i talking to you? I am talking with my bhabhi saa..'

Fania: apki bhabhi sa, meri pakki saheli hai ..

'your bhabhi saa is my bestfriend...'
Anantara: shh, calm down both of you... Fania, i don't know, but you are bringing him here... Now I am going... Also, I want to know the name of your secret boyfriend by tomorrow... Or better invite him to the wedding, I will send you the invitation...

She winks and left from there...

Fania:stupid...

I huffed in anger and went to my chamber...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you guys think?!

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️