Chapter 2

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Fania's POV

I am currently walking towards the breakfast area where everyone is present except me... I walked faster and sat on my seat which is opposite to Rajkumar Raghav's...

Fania: I want to confess something..

Nitya:yes...

Di said non chantantly, I know i have disappointed her...

Fania:di, I am really very sorry for the stunt I pulled yesterday... Even Shiv Bhai sa, i ruined your special day, I am sorry...

Shiv: there's nothing to be sorry fania, but what you did is not what I expected from you... Fania, you need to learn to fight your own battles, you can't just ran away from them... We don't know what happened with your 5 months ago, but you can try to forget that right?

I looked over to Nitya di, and she was just eating her food totally ignoring what i am saying..

Avyay:don't worry, she is just upset... She will be fine soon...

Raghav:bhai sa, Aditya Bhai sa send a letter stating we are needed in court for some matter...

Avyay:then we should leave... Baapu saa?

Ardh:it's okay, Raja ji... I understand, anyways it's been alot of days since you guys came, your state is calling you back...

Nitya:maa I need your help in packing, will you help me with it?

Aradhana:yes, let's do it after breakfast...

I am too shock to react right now... I looked over to Rajkumar who is just eating his food, he gave a quick glance at me and the thought of him away... No... I need to fix everything before anyone leaves from here..

After the breakfast I went to di's chamber where maa saa was also present, helping her... Di looked at me and then again started to pack her things...

Fania: aap itni gussa hai apni behen se ki Bina mile jaayengi?

I asked and tears daring to fall from my eyes...

Nitya: I am not angry, I am hurt... I am upset from myself that, I couldn't built that level of trust from my side, that you can't even share what you are feeling...

Fania: it's not like that... I am sorry, please don't ignore me... I can't bare your ignorance...

I said hugging her tightly, she caressed my hairs and made me look at her...

Nitya:promise me you pull anything like this again?

Fania:I promise.... I won't... I am sorry...

Nitya:it's okay...

She said and then I helped her packing her boxes... And then went to my chamber, as the time is still left for them to leave... Stepping inside I smelled sandlewood and stones, and i instantly knew who is it...

Fania: what are you doing in my chamber? Now don't you have your work? Haa? You have problem with me then why to be in my chamber? Ohh, you have your letter left here? I have... Wait i will bring...

I said not looking at him but with a sass... I know I don't get to do this, but i want to.. he also behaved this way yesterday night when I went to him for apologising...

Raghav:done?

Fania:huh?

Raghav:are you done with your rubbish talks?

Fania:wow, nice, now you find my talks rubbish, you know what, I am not rubbish you are rubbish... You own yourself are rubbish...

Raghav:don't you think are speaking alot now a days...

Fania:what will you do? Make me write my work more 10 times? Just like last time?

Raghav:don't forget that I am your teacher, still...

Fania: you are not my teacher now... I am done with me course...

Raghav:and who said that? You still have 3 month course left and for that... Precious, you have too stay with your sister and you know that very well...

Fania:I will not! I will travel daily...

Raghav:and you think I will let you? Bold of you..

Fania:shut up... You can't force me..

Raghav: I am not gonna do anything, in five minutes, bhai sa himself will come and tell you this...

Fania:hey prabhuu... Ye kaha fass gye hum...

Raghav: ab toh fass gyi..

I huffed in anger and I heard him chuckle...

Fania:you stupid person, you are laughing?

Raghav:look at your round face... Ohh lord! It's so funny to look...

I sat on the couch and covered my head with my scarf so that he can't see anything... He chuckles and came and sat beside me...

Raghav:okay, I am sorry...

I turned my face away from him...

Raghav: ab aap apne mitr ko dekhna bhi nhi chahengi?

Fania:finee...

I said pulled my scarf to my head and rolled my eyes at his tone... He is not at all innocent as he looks...

After my encounter with those enemies, baba and Aai thought to give me the traning for self defence and even my education... So I got admitted to the campaign run by Chittor Empire where he is my teacher... Though the campaign was over in a month, but everyone thought it would be great if he give me some basic knowledge about everything related to daily life and business...

And from that, i thought to start a business...

Fania:what about the business plan?

Raghav:working on it... Once bhabhi saa or queen approves it, we can work further on it...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

No worries, finally you all will know what is happening!! And how did they ended up being so close to each other!🤧

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️