Chapter 11

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fania's POV

It's been two months, Two months... I haven't seen him, I haven't heard his voice, i haven't heard anything from his side... And it's true, why would he even do that, i broke his heart, for this stupid society...

Today, I am leaving to the native kingdom, my bestfriend is getting married, I still don't know who the groom is, but I know, she is getting married to the love of her life... And I wish her the best...

Love, this word doesn't exist in my dictionary atleast... I have seen many people being in love and even I am in love, but with whom, it's a crime...

This society is brutal, and they will go to any extent to ruin his life and that's the last thing I want... Many people have suffered because of me, my parents jiji jija ji, everyone has suffered because of me... And now I can't risk his life too...

I wiped the lone tear and felt the palki touching the ground, I looked outside and saw I have reached the kingdom and she was standing outside...

Fania: congratulations, Anantara...

I said to her and she hugged me tightly...

Anantara:this is wrong, you should be the first one to arrive in the kingdom...

Fania:so sorry, I just got busy with works... But now I am free...

Anantara:come inside, we are gonna have dinner only, you can meet him too there...

Fania:uff, atleast tell me the name...

Anantara: there they are...

She said and pointed towards two figures standing, No he can't be here... Those curls on the back and the well built back...

Fania:are you sure?

Anantara:yes... And that's his brother...

I felt my heart breaking into tiny pieces, my bestfriend is getting married to him... But... No Fania it's okay... He is happy, she is happy, and I am on one to interfere when I, myself pushed him away from me...

Fania:I am feeling tired Tara... Can you show me the chamber...

Anantara:but dinner?

Fania:just call me when the dinner will start... I am feeling really very tired...

I felt my voice tremble...

Anantara:fania, are toh okay? Why is your voice trembling?

Fania:i...I am fine.... I just need some rest nothing else...

Anantara:you rest, I will bring your dinner, and we will eat together.. just like old times...

Fania:yes...

I said and she showed me the chamber... She left me once I got settled down... And her words are still ringing in my ears...

Fania:Ekant..

I Said and everyone left me in the chamber...

'that's him..'

No... Thoughts are again running into my mind, I looked outside the window and wiped the tear that escaped my eyes... Unknowingly i started to sob...

He is going to be someone's else's... He is no longer mine...

He was never yours... You pushed him away...

God, why am I feeling this way... It's better for him right... Atleast he is happy with the marriage and I am happy for both of them...

My eyes are hurting from the amount of sobbing, I can't even speak right now... I washed my face off and then slide inside the comforter, letting the sleep engulf me and somewhere hoping that this all is a nightmare...

I felt someone shaking me, i opened my eyes and saw Anantara standing there with concerned eyes... Shit I slept for too long?

Fania:so sorry, i didn't mean to sleep...

I panicked, she took me into a tight hug and caress my back...

Anantara:Fania, you want to share?

Anantara and I have been best buddies since we were in Pathshala... We have grown up together... But from few months, we didn't talked to each other much, maybe I just distant myself from everyone, in order to not hurt anyone...

Fania:I am fine, trust me...

Anantara:your eyes are telling a different story...

Fania:it's your wedding, I am excited and emotional about this!

Anantara:pakka yehi baat hai?

I nod my head and stood up from the bed with a fake smile on my face and pulled her onto the couch...

Fania:now let's eat... I am very hungry!!

She chuckles at my excitement and hugs me tightly...

We shared our life updates with each other, and I told her that, she is getting married where my sister is married... It felt like coming back home after talking to her... Talking to her makes me feel Myself again...

But, that one thought is so terribly hurting me... I have no right to be... Shit...

I closed my eyes and sleep engulfed me... That's when I felt someone moving my chamber... Might be Anantara...

Fania:Tara, let's sleep in this chamber only... I have alot of things to tell you...

Anantara:great idea..

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you guys think?!

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️