Chapter 4

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Note: now a few chapters will be containing flashbacks

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

--------------------
Flashback🍂
--------------------

Author's POV

After that, Nitya somehow, got out from the pit and then, she brought fania out... After that they she made fania drink a bit of water to regain her consciousness...

Fania:di? We? Di, are we fine?

Nitya:yes yes... Now calm down... And tell me everything in detail... Everything...

As Nitya said, fania recalled the last few nights that she spend in this palace, the hell..

Fania:as i entered the dance chamber for teaching, the Prince came and i thought like everyone, he also wanted to just see my dance, after a while, I felt someone behind me... As I turned around, I saw him, we were very close, just inches always from each other...

Fania's hold got tighter on Nitya's hands, and she keeps her head on her lap...

Fania: he backed off not after caressing my waist before... After that, when I started to leave the palace after my teachings, he came where my horse was... He started to force himself on me in that small hut... But somehow i managed to fight back, and.... Chopped off his dick...

She said closed her eyes...

Nitya:that's not it... Complete the story fania...

Fania:every male in their family tried to do the same in the same hut at the same time... I was all alone... No one was there with me... After I fight back...

(Rest you all might know if not then read the first book of the series, last few chapters)

----------------------------
Flashback ends🍂
----------------------------

Those days were terrific for sure, those memories, that night still haunts her down... She still get nightmares about that and to distract her from those things, she never really said anything to anyone... She got silent after that incident...

She heard a voice from window and looks at the window, she saw Raghav standing there, it was midnight already...

Raghav: you suffered all of this, all alone? You are strong my precious... Meri Jaan kaise seh liya itna? Aap kitni bahadur hai apko andaza nhi hai, aur kitni anmol hai humare liye jiska bhi...

He said and took her into a tight hug... Raghav have had those kind of feelings for her since the day he saw her... The day when their families stayed together at maratha Empire...

Fania: aap itna kyu soch rhe hai humare baare mein Rajkumar? Apko pata hai, hum ek nhi ho sakte hai... Aapke parivare Wale nhi maanenge...

Raghav: you don't have to take tension for that...

Fania:No...

She said and backed off from the hug and pushed him slightly... Raghav looks at her in shock and says,

Raghav:what happen, Fania? Don't you want us?

Fania:I don't know... But this, whatever is going on, is forbidden...

Raghav:what happened to your knowledge last time? Huh?

Fania:you can't blackmail me with that thing... I was emotional at that time and it was just heat of moment...

Raghav:don't you dare to call this as heat of moment fania...

Fania:your family won't accept me... I am impure now... I will be a black on your family...

Raghav:family? Do they have to live with you or me?

Fania:look Rajkumar Raghav, it's your perspective, but I can't hurt di anymore...

Raghav:fine... Do whatever the hell you want to... Just remember, i will always be waiting for you...

He said and went out of the window, he sat on his black horse and gave one look to fania and went from there...

She saw a letter he came with and opened the letter as she read the letter, she saw he was going on a war in two months for next few months, and he doesn't even know he will be back alive or not...

Fania:no, he can't... He can't risk his life like this... Why are you complicating Rajkumar Raghav... Why... Can't you see how hard it is already?

She cried keeping the letter close to her heart... She knew, not every story has a beautiful end, some may need a sad ending too...

Here, Raghav was riding the horse restlessly...

Raghav:did you heard what she said ek? She said this is forbidden! Who will tell her that I am ready to break all the rules for her...

He asked his horse... The horse didn't reply but was following the direction to Chittor back...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Finally! Something revealed off!! Many of you thought something will happen to Nitya too! But noo!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️