Chapter 12

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Raghav's POV

It's the next morning, in the northern side, the sun rises early... Something stuck my mind and i frowned... Yesterday, Fania was scheduled to arrive, did she arrive? But if she, then why didn't I saw her during dinner...

My questions had no answers and I am neither I am expecting one... So I just went to get ready for the day... Today everyone from family is going to come... Infact they might have left the empire...

As I went out, I saw Aditya Bhaisa and Yug Bhaisa trying to sneak out something, with some girl... What the actual, what are they sneaking that with a girl...

Raghav:haww... You both are cheating with on my bhabhisa's...

I said and they both looked at me and then the girl appeared in sight... My heart skipped a beat looking at her... Wind blowing making her lose bun opening up into a brown cascading down, flaunting her beauty...

And once again, those brown eyes met my blue hues...

Raghav:fania...

A small murmured escaped my lips... I felt nervousness kicking in... My heart started to involuntary best at its speed, and my emotions felt a rush...

I sensed a touch in my shoulder and I took over to that direction, only to witness both my bhai sa glaring at me... I passed them a sheepish smile and tried to ran away from there but, before I could even think of running away, they pulled me towards them...

Adi:cheating? Huh?

Yug:how about, we tell you that we were not cheating...

Adi:yug, let's take him somewhere more private ..

Raghav:ohhh.... Please, what are you guys trying to do?! Leave this innocent child... I didn't do anything ...

After some more battering they left and I finally turn over only to see it's empty... Now where did she went? This girl is a butterfly for sure... Flying everywhere, but not where she should...

I cursed my fate and glared at both of them, who gave me a weird look... We three went for the breakfast... In this kingdom, Men and women have their food's differently... They won't sit together for food...

That's weird... Let it be...

After my breakfast, it was announced that everyone has arrived in the kingdom... The whole kingdom was decorated like a bride... They welcomed everyone, and everyone thought to rest before lunch...

From tomorrow, the rituals for wedding will start... Although we don't have much to do, only haldi and shaadi, but, there is a whole thing planned for bride...

Poor bhabhisa's they had to do so much just to get married to these two people... Whom I don't think they deserve, they both deserve someone better...

I shake my head on the thoughts and went to my chamber to rest a bit... But then, a sudden thought came in and i grinned at my thoughts, and I walked where Avyay Bhai and Nitya bhabhi sa are staying...

They both let me come in and I saw fania and both the Bhai sa's with their fiancee's are present in the chamber...

I went and kept my head on nitya bhabhisa's lap... She caressed my hairs and I heard a growl from other side... I look over to Avyay Bhai sa, probably killing me in his brain...

I rolled my eyes and said,

Raghav:bhabhi sa, Don't you think, you should eat fruits, after all I want my little niece to be healthy...

Nitya:oh god! You four brothers have eaten my head....

She said a little irritated... Shit, I didn't mean to irritate her... I quickly got off her lap and looked over to Bhai sa, he gave a assuring look but, I felt sad...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, i didn't wanted to irritate you... Sorry...

Avyay:it's okay Raghav, she's been cranky lately... She is fine... It's just her pregnancy...

I gave a look to bhabhi saa and then i looked over to my other two bhabhi sa...

Raghav:so are you guys excited to be part of this chaotic family...

Anantara bhabhi sa, would be wife of Aditya Bhai sa, whom he have dated for almost a year now...

Yug:yeah, giving you a heads up already... This isn't going to be a easy ride...

Nitya:for sure, and you know Yuvani, these two guys are the most sensible in this family after me...

She said with a proud look on her face while everyone rolled their eyes on her praise...

Avyay:yeah yeah ofcourse, we were cranking to make a apple gravy in the middle of the night...

He gave her a sarcastic reply while she just glared at him...

Fania:jiji, I am leaving, Tara can you come for a bit?

Nitya:okay, go... Take care of yourself... Hm?

She nods her head and left the chamber with Anantara bhabhi sa... The erge to go behind her and slam against the wall, question her all my inner thoughts and feelings peace just by her presence..

Ahhh....

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you guys think?!

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️