Chapter 16

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's POV

After what happened in the Courtroom, no one dared to even voice out anything regarding, and Yug is already working, on who was that...

While, Raghav was riding his horse in an unknown direction, he was not able to think anything, clearly, his mind was blank with no thoughts...

Lately, alot of things have happened with him, which is disturbing his mental peace and then this whole scenario what happened back in the court... He stopped at one place where the soothing sounds of waterfall and birds chippering was heard... He got down of the horse, but he heard a very distinct noise, as if somewhere is here...

He turned back, but found no one... Taking a deep breath, he jumped right in the lake, but then, the voices got more clear... He hid in the water, to not give any hint...

And then, he heard his horse roaring... He immediately came out of the water, and looks at the person who was trying to take the horse...

Raghav:ayee... Who's there?

He shouts and came out of the water, all dripping wet, and hairs falling on his face and chest... He ran behind the man but couldn't follow him... But he found a note there saying,

Meet me, near the lake, at sunset...

Raghav's POV

Who can it be? The note said just that and nothing more... Confusing me more... Even that guy in the court room, has same kind of note...

But as of now, we don't have any enemy, except that one, who kidnapped, bhabhi sa and fania... But he died on the spot..

I sat back near the tree and waited for the note owner to return... I again heard some hustling from bushes, and turned, this time, a beautiful girl appeared from the bushes...

I knew who she was and smirked

'They have to be serious..'

Raghav:huh-uh, a beautiful girl itself?

Girl:ohh yes..

She said and bents over to me and tried to seduce, huh! I am one women man, I am very much loyal to my Fania..

Raghav:stand straight, also, I am already taken, so be in your limits, girl..

Girl:I am sorry, I didn't knew that..

She said but again, she tried the same thing... It was like she was trying to distract me from something, and then me ears perked when ta similar sound was heard...

He turns to his back and that girl tries to throw her off on him again...

Raghav:this is the last time I am warning you, get off me, or you will take your last breath right here... One person who has right on me is her...

He said and sat on his horse, right back to the kingdom... Once he reached the palace, he was bombarded with questions from his bhabhi sa's and then he told them, he was just near the lake to calm himself... No one is unknown to the fact that someone was caught writing down something in the court...

But, upon researching more, it was find out that he was the secret massenger of Avyay who was here to check upon the courtroom and the attention of everyone...

While walking to his chamber, one of the Attendee came and informed him that, a minor war is being held, between the two kingdoms, which was scheduled...

The war was minor for commonner but who are staying the palace knows how much the war is important for them... This war wi all about the revenge Chittor will take from their enemy who tried to touch their Queen...

Next morning,

There was nothing good in this morning, the tension was thick in the air, all the Marwad brothers and their Former king, are going for a war...

Nitya: come back... You have your family waiting...

The queen of chittor empire, Nitya Avyay Singh Rathor, the one who roars up high, is now in stress... The kind of Chittor Empire, Avyay Singh Rathor, looks at her and took her into a hug... She hide away her tears from everyone and then she came to her Brother in law's...

Nitya:your niece is waiting for her Kaku sa...

Raghav: for her, we can be dead and come back alive... Don't worry...

He said assuring her, but somewhere she wasn't feeling right...

Raghav:Bhabhi sa yaa hum kahe Rani sa, Hum apki wachan dete hai, hum paacho aur apke, Rana sa, ek dum toh nhi, parantu Laaut aayenge... Aap bass humari bhatiji ka dhayan rakhe...

'Bhabhi sa, it's my promise to you, we five including your Rana sa, will back to this palace... You just look after our little niece...'

Raghav said this and looks over to Avyay, he nods his head and everyone sits back on the horse, Yug and Aditya,looks over to their wives, it's new for them, the four of them shared a knowing look and males left from there... Nitya went back to her Chamber, Anantara went with Abhilasha...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️