Prologue

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

22nd Magha , 1602..!

The whole Maratha Empire is decorated with diyas and flower hangings, rangoli's were made up for the huge occasion, the coronation ceremony of Prince Shiv Rawat...

Everyone around the north and eastern part of Hind have joined to celebrate this big part of his life...

Queen Nitya Avyay Singh Rathor along with her husband, King of Chittor Avyay Singh Rathor have arrived the Maratha Empire... Nitya is the eldest daughter of Ardhguru and Aradhana... The former king and Queen of Maratha Empire...

We could here the chants of mantras and gyaa happening in the main hall of the palace... The finally the priest announced Shiv Rawat as King of Maratha Empire...

Shiv went to his parents and bend down to take their blessings, Ardhguru blesses him and passed down the crown to him and he made him sit on the throne, the whole Maratha kingdom was joyous and was celebrating the arrival of their new king...

Everyone accented down for the dinner... Avyay was with his father in law, his brother, Raghav Singh Rathor came to him panting hard... Avyay frowns and looks at him, and then he saw Nitya running towards him...

Nitya: Rana ji, Fa...fania, she is missing...

Avyay:missing?

Raghav: bhabhi sa, I saw her walking out of the palace... I tried stopping her but she didn't... I came running to inform this to Bhai sa..

Ardh: I will send the army to find her...

Avyay: Raghav go and look out for her...

Avyay said and pulled Nitya into a hug, last time when kind of thing happened, everyone knew it didn't end well, and for some reason, Nitya doesn't have a good feeling this time too...

Nitya: last time when this happened, Rana ji... I don't want that to happen again...

Avyay:Nitya, don't think negative, nothing will happen to her... Raghav is gone to look out for her... You sit...

On the other side,

Raghav was recklessly, walking down the shore, it was almost night time and no one knew where Fania went... He don't know why this is happening, but he just can't figure out anything...

He will go to any extent to find her, but she herself is hidden in a place where no one reach out to her...

While walking back to his horse, he saw a white horse tied to the wooden plank... He immediately knew it was of her...

He turns to and saw Fania walking lifeless towards the sea, he saw she was already drowned in water... He ran to her and got a hold of her...

She looks at him with her wide, hazel eyes... Her face has lost it's colour since the time she came back from enemy empire... And no one knows what happened there, except, Nitya and Fania... Because they were the two who were kidnapped by them...

Fania, tired getting out from his hold but he held her more tightly and looks directly in her eyes...

Raghav: aise koi karta hai? Pata bhi hai hum kitne Darr gye the? Apko kya lagta hai, aise bhag jaane se saare samasya kaa hal nikal jaayega? Fania, aap aise nhi kar sakti hai...

'what do you think of yourself? Did you know how much we got scared? You think, you will ran away from the problems and they will get solved? Fania you can walk out like this!'

Fania was just looking at him, not knowing what to say, his hands on her waist tightly holding her into his grip... She felt his grip getting lose...

She hugged him tightly and says,

Fania: aap hi bataye kya karte hum? Apko nhi pata hai humare sath kya hua hai waha, uss jagah, uss samay... Rajkumar Raghav, apko pata hai kya beete hai hum pe? Uss samay humare sath Nitya didi thi, hum Zinda Bach gyee... Par ab kuch acha nhi lagta hai, lagta hai ki bass, sab khatam hogya hai... Kuch nhi hai ab... Apke liye kehna asan hai Rajkumar, par jispe beethi hai usse toh puche koi ek baar... Kisi ne humse pucha hume kya chahiye? Sirf mevhana ji aur Nitya didi ne pucha...

'you tell me what should i do? You don't know what happened to us there, that place, that time... Rajkumar Raghav, do you know what happened to us? That time Nitya didi was with us, we survived... But now nothing seems better, it seems as if everything is over... Nothing is better now... It is easy for you to say Rajkumar, Someone asked me once where she is sitting… Did anyone ask me what do I want? Only Avyay jija came and Nitya didi did ask...'

Her tears, her words, her shivering self, her shivering hands... He felt his heart getting pierced and broken looking at her state...

Raghav: you told you that you are alone... Do you have eye sight problem? Can't you see this 6ft tall human, caring for you, literally trying everything possible thing, just to make you happy and comfortable?

Fania: Rajkumar Raghav, you are different...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

That's the prologue, something interesting?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️