Chapter 17

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's POV

The news of war, was spread like fire in Hind, every kingdom, came in to support Chittor Empire and the war just got started but, still, the army of opposition were a bit stronger them, but strategy wise, Raghav was leading this war...

Raghav instructed everyone to scatter all over the place, making sure every entry is blocked and innocent kids and women are rescued first before the action... This all happened under their nose...

After everyone was out, Raghav looked at the army and turned his horse back to look at them...

Raghav:this war, is not just a war between two empires! This war is for the justice of our Rani sa and her sister... You all have the trust of two women in your shoulders, they are looking out for us to give them justice to what happened to them... We will give them... WILL WE?

Everyone around had their swords up high in the air and said,

'Ji Yuvraaj.. aaj sirf humari nhi, Humari Rani sa ki ladayi bhi hai..!'

'Yes prince, this war is not just us, but for our Queen...!'

Raghav:This sword is for the princess of Marathas and Queen of Chittor! REMEMBER...!

He said and everyone then, started their journey to the main palace, there, the whole clan of their enemies were standing with  cannons and Armies of them... A few other kingdoms too joined them...

Raghav:bastards...

He cursed then under his breath, he climbed down the horse, and then Avyay and then rest of them, and walked to their NOW king...

Avyay:if you don't remember, I will tell you what we did to your elder brother...

King:ayee!!! Today, i will take that revenge... For my brother... I will do the same with you Avyay Rathor!

Avyay:careful what you say! Because I will take my revenge, last time, i didn't knew what you did to my sister in law, but this time I know! And I will make sure that you regret every bit of it...

King:in your dream Rathor! Tch, King Avyay Singh Rathor...

Raghav: don't toh think you are speaking a little to much then required...

He said and removed his sword, the army behind him and ran towards them, but their army was ready to take a toll over them...

In no time, every had their swords out which were covered in blood, the land wasn't just soil anymore, it was blood mixed with it...

The king of them, just sitting and enjoying the scene, when, Raghav came and tackled him but only to get deeply injured because he wore spike under his attire and raghav didn't wore his shield...

Raghav screams and fell down, Yug came to him, but Raghav jerks off him and actions him  to capture the king... Yug nods his head and they tied him to his chair where he was sitting...

Avyay came running to Raghav... He looks at him and raghav, gave a smile saying,

Raghav:this is the first time, I am feeling like i... don....'t w...an...t to die, Bh...ai...saa... She is waiting for me to return back to pal.....ace... Ta....take me there.... Please... I have already caused her alot...  I can't see any tear again...

Avyay:you are not dying... My little one...

Raghav:Bhai sa.... If, i Die today.... Tell...tell her that.... I love her......i...lov.......--------

Saying this he faint in his brothers arm...

Yug, Aditya and Avyay looks at his figure, Avyay calls their trusted soldier and he tied Raghav to his back, and told him to take raghav back to palace...

Avyay:I won't leave you...

He said with a range, no one has witnessed this range of Avyay, the whole war zone stopped, avyay marched towards the king and held him by his throat...

Avyay:I won't give you easy death...

He said, he can't tackle him as he is wearing spikes, avyay tore his kurta and removed his spikes, he was wearing underneath and looks over to his army, they had their heads down as the king is in Avyay's radar now!

To be continued..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️