Chapter 9

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fania's POV

That night still gives me chills... Nothing was same after that night... Rajkumar Raghav have been distant from me and I totally understand why... I have broke something...

That's why it's said, a broken person can never heal other broken one...

I feel those lines... I have been very sensitive around him lately, even when it's our class together, we maintain that distance and would not talk much...

I don't know when, I slept in the floor itself... I felt myself moving up in the air, I opened my eyes and saw Rajkumar Raghav has picked me up in his arms and laid me on the bed..

Raghav: bhabhi saa is calling you... Attendee wasn't present that's the reason I came...

He said and left the chamber, my heart clenched seeing his cold self.. I shook my head and went to Jiji's chamber...

Reaching there I saw all her in laws were present there too... And Jija ji was sitting beside jiji... I could feel the atmosphere tensed...

Jiji Actioned me to sit, and then only seat left was beside Rajkumar Raghav... I nod my head and sat there...

Avyay:so we have called you everyone to announce something...

He looks at jiji and she smiles at him... She nods slowly and keeps her hand on her tummy... I gasped almost immediately understanding what she meant...!

Fania:jiji? For real?

She nods her head and i ran to hug her, she giggles and jija ji holds her back...

Avyay: fania take it easy....

Suddenly there was a wave of happiness all around the chamber, but there was one person who didn't understand what is happening... And that was Rajkumar Raghav...

Raghav: will someone tell me what is happening here? And why suddenly everyone is so happy...

Nitya jiji stood up and went to him and said,

Nitya:kaku saa banne wale hai aap, devar saa...

'you will be uncle soon, devar saa...'

Jiji said and Raghav looks at to confirm whatever she said was true or not... And soon after jiji's other two devar sa brought some dhol, atmosphere changed into a happy one... Evryone were laughing and dancing... Attendees bought some sweets for everyone...

Jija ji then told to inform the same to maratha empire too...

Fania: I am so happy , I will be maasi maa soon... Thank you so much for this news jiji...

Avyay:everyone is congratulating her, even I did some deeds-----

He couldn't complete as jiji puts her hand on his mouth and everyone gave teasing glances to them... Rajkumar Raghav was about to say something but one glare from his mother and he just shut up and didn't said anything... Everyone has dinner in their chamber itself and returned back to their chamber...

I was passing by and saw Rajkumar Raghav was standing in his chamber 's garden... I had that erge to go and hug him tightly and confess all of my inner thoughts and battles to him butmi fought the erge and went back to my chamber...

Tomorrow early morning I will be leaving back to maratha empire... I don't even know when will I ever see him again... I wiped the lone tear that escaped my eyes and didn't know when the deep slumber took me over...

Raghav's POV

I heard her footsteps coming closer to me but she returned back... I know she is hiding something from me, and I want to know what is that thing that is troubling her so much... I went to chamber and looked at her sleeping figure...

I don't know when will I be blessed to see her once again... I wish, I could tell her everything I desired and I had planned for us...

Yesterday, Bhai sa told me about the wedding alliances that other kingdoms were sending for me... I have declined all of them... This separation with fania wasn't helping me, it's just tonight if I want to make things up for us...

The stunt she pulled a few days ago made my heart raced, I still have the vivid image of that day... Her soaked figure walking into river, with intension of taking her life... Even if everything will be fine between us, I will not forget her pulling that stunt and take my life away...

I ould rather give my life away then to see her lifeless body...

I have understood one thing that, I love her... And i will go to any extents to make her mine, but I want to knew if she reciprocates these feelings, because I can't just force her to stay with me...

Next morning came soon, i didn't wanted the sun to rise, but it seems like it did, a little early... I saw her sitting in her palki... I could feel my eyes watering, bhai saa gave a assuring hand hold to bhabhi saa...

I wish, i could feel her one last time... I wish, i walked to her chamber and sort out everything... I wish...

'Abhi Naa jaao chod kar...'

To b continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was a happy and sad update... I can't believe they got separated... Don't worry will meet again.. but this time a little different way! A new part of this book is loading...

ALSO WE HAVE COMPLETED 1K+ VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.!❤️

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️