Chapter 3

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Raghav's POV

After a little teasing session with Fania, i returned back in my chamber to get my thing together... Though, i intentionally left one of my over coats in the chamber and left for Chittor...

Reaching Chittor, the first thing, I did was to go and see if everything in the kingdom is well planned and settled down or not... We even need to go and check the enemy's fort which we captured while saving bhabhi saa and her...

Since that time, an unusual tension is always surrounded...

Just then an attendee came and said, bhai sa is calling me in his chamber... Chamber? Why?

The time I reached there, I saw bhabhi saa sitting and bhai sa beside her...

Avyay:come raghav... Sit... We need to talk about something...

Nitya:so, we have got an alliance for you...

Raghav: No... I am not getting married... I will send the letter to them...

Avyay:listen to us first...

I just nod my head..

Avyay:atleast meet the princess first and then decide... It's better that way... Baapu saa want you and yug to get married...

Raghav:bhai saa i respect you, but I can't just marry someone who I don't even know...

Nitya:we are not telling you to marry her immediately... We will give you guys sufficient time to spend together...

Raghav: bhabhi saa, hum nhi kar sakte hai ye vivah... Hume maaf kare par humse ye nhi ho paayega...

Avyay:why? Are you seeing someone?

Raghav: bhai sa please, let's not bring that topic...

And suddenly I heard laughter echoing the whole chamber and I saw bhabhi saa laughing and even bhai saa joined her... Again!! They planned up against me...

Nitya:hume bhi bataye kon hai, humari devarani ji...

Raghav:bhabhi saa you too joined bhai saa in this...

Avyay: yes, she is my wife... If she won't support who will then?

Raghav:your ex!

Bhabhi saa's eyes widen at my statement and gave a stern look at him...

Avyay:ayy, what are you saying stupid... I don't have any exes...

Nitya:let him go, then I will show you... You have hide such a big thing from me...

Avyay:rani saa, he is stating a lie...

Raghav:why will I lie Bhai saa... So bad you should have Informed bhabhi saa about this..

Avyay:shut up raghav...

After a little fun banter, bhai saa and bhai saa informed me, that finally fania's business can run through in both the states, for now we have decided just two states, and then we will expand her business...

Raghav: bhabhi saa waise, hume kaka sa banane kaa koi irada hai ki nhi?

Her eyes widen and a red hue spread across her face and I could feel a death glare...

Avyay:bohot jyada bolne nhi Lage hai aap raghav?

I can clearly understand, that he wanted me to leave them alone... And as a good brother in law, I left them alone, so that they can Continue the process of making me Kaka sa...

Wow, I am so thoughtful...

Ohh wait, i need to give the business news to precious... I need to write a letter to her... But... How will I send it to her? Official letter will be sending by bhai saa... And if I want to send a personal letter to her, I need to use other stamp but then...

Ahahahahah.... Why is this getting complicated... And why am I even feeling that way... That day...

It was the best of mine but I need to think about her too... And I can't wait untill she says the right things...

It's her, it's precious's decision, it's my precious's decision...

Fania's POV

Retarding back to my chamber, I found a letter with his stamp on it... Excitingly I opened the letter but it only had that my business idea is approved by didi...

Khados, atleast a hi or hello I can expect but no... He has his ego more... Now i will also not send letters to him... I will not even attend his campaign too...

By the way, from campaign, that day was so awesome! Like the best day, but, I can't accept what I said...

----------------------
Flashbacks 🍂
----------------------

Author's POV

It was the day when fania and Nitya were kidnapped by the enemy territory and were thrown into the pit...

Nitya regains her consciousness and looks over to fania who is sobbing lightly with her lips banded with a cloth bonded... Her hands were tied and her scarf wasn't with her... Her jewellery wasn't with her...

Fania looks at Nitya and hugged her tightly...

Fania:di, that bastard, he tried to touch me... He tried to rape me... He tried his level best to make me his slave... But, I can't let you down, he chopped of his dick... I did right? I am right? Di, I made you proud?

Nitya:yes my baby...

She hugged her tightly, Nitya tried opening the pit... But she couldn't but due to loss of oxygen, they weren't able to breathe...

Fania:di hume saas nhi aa rhi hai... Di..

And she fainted in her arms...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

And there we are! Finally stories are getting unfold..!

Note!
For a few chapters now, you guys will have to witness the flashbacks!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️